Status
Not open for further replies.
Ahhhhh it's a stress first go your handling it very well [emoji3] [emoji106],,,,
That's good to know. I've got a good bit of experience growing veggies and flowers, just not indoors, in rdwc. I know that if the plant will make it through the seedling stage, she should make it to harvest if I don't screw anything up.
Since it appears she's getting her true leaves, I'm going to get in there and lower the light to the suggested height, take off the "humidity dome...ie 1 gal. freezer bag" and leave her be, minus daily check ups.

Sent from my LGLS775 using Tapatalk

That's good to know. I've got a good bit of experience growing veggies and flowers, just not indoors, in rdwc. I know that if the plant will make it through the seedling stage, she should make it to harvest if I don't screw anything up.
Since it appears she's getting her true leaves, I'm going to get in there and lower the light to the suggested height, take off the "humidity dome...ie 1 gal. freezer bag" and leave her be, minus daily check ups.

Right I ain't a Scooby doo about hydro but bit of luck someone will pass through and help,,,

I lived here last few days but ille hit a wall and prob not come back for a week ,,me tellies broke so your it ,,,
I got that Tapatalk app...and get notifications on my phone from people posting every 30 seconds or so... I may as well be living here now haha

Absolutely. All you have to do is apply for a licence. Lots of paperwork and a few hoops to jump through, but you definitely can do it. While all the producers are ramping up production, their products are machine trimmed and grow limited strains. The upside for small growers like us is that we can provide Top Shelf strains that are hand trimmed with fantastic bag appeal. Apply for a grow licence now and you can add an extra 2, 3, even 4k extra retirement income. That's huge! You grow 10 plants? That's 8-10k per cycle! Maybe more if it's the cat's meow. If you're aggressive about it, you'll make way more, and have fun while you're at it. Just research what it takes to grow absolutely clean uncontaminated weed though. Almost every commercial grower had huge almost crippling recalls last year because of "contamination", but mostly because of pesticides.

And I think nice colorful buds, by dropping the temperature in your tent in the last two weeks, would fly off the shelves before vanilla commercial flower. The public knows *nothing about flower, so if she's sexy, everyone will want it.

Think of it this way, if prices plummet, and you only make 1 or 2k, big fucking deal. It's found money!
I have one tinee small problem I'm a convicted felon . :shrug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back