Status
Not open for further replies.
Definitely loving the new setup @1939bear !!! Nice and clean!!!

I'm a bit over plant count, as we speak.. Makes the wife a little nervous but it won't be for very long, maybe next month or so.. After that, i'll probably try to keep it close because we're still renting and apparently landlords can boot people for growing without permission..
Thanks JT I'm loving it I germed 10 and got t 10 seedlings . So far so good .:yay:

I'm in Canada and June of this year we will be legal from coast to coast . Rumor has it it will be legal to grow 4 to 8 plant's per household for personal consumption . The Liquor Control Board will be handling retail sales of weed . :thumbsup:
Yep. It's 4 plants, and only 30 grams on you. At first it was 4 plants no more than 100cm tall (about 30 inches). But they removed the height restrictions because they'd have to buy all the cops tape measures. lol. And the LCBO? Fuck.... Get this. Legal medical producers ran out of product in June last year. Now with recreational opening, and the LCBO is opening only 50 stores, they'll run out the first month they're open. It'll take a few years to ramp up enough to satisfy the market.

Growing is a fantastic hobby, and a great challenge to do it well. There's just so much to know. I'm all but retired now and having a blast. Going to Honduras in three weeks and will score some seeds between shark dives. Tip: Seeds imported as Bird Feed is legal in Canada. lol. But I'm really going to hunt down a mythical Sativa Dwarf I heard about from a Canadian Expat friend who's been living in Honduras for the past 15 years. My own mini version of Strain Hunters. And with all respect to Franco Loja (RIP. You are missed), I'm bringing Deet.

Yep. It's 4 plants, and only 30 grams on you. At first it was 4 plants no more than 100cm tall (about 30 inches). But they removed the height restrictions because they'd have to buy all the cops tape measures. lol. And the LCBO? Fuck.... Get this. Legal medical producers ran out of product in June last year. Now with recreational opening, and the LCBO is opening only 50 stores, they'll run out the first month they're open. It'll take a few years to ramp up enough to satisfy the market.

Growing is a fantastic hobby, and a great challenge to do it well. There's just so much to know. I'm all but retired now and having a blast. Going to Honduras in three weeks and will score some seeds between shark dives. Tip: Seeds imported as Bird Feed is legal in Canada. lol. But I'm really going to hunt down a mythical Sativa Dwarf I heard about from a Canadian Expat friend who's been living in Honduras for the past 15 years. My own mini version of Strain Hunters. And with all respect to Franco Loja (RIP. You are missed), I'm bringing Deet.
Hey maybe we can be like the winemaker's in Niagara . We'll start our own cottage industry growing weed for the LCBO. :thumbsup:

Do you know the other Canuck's @912GreenSkell & @F.N. Top growers . :thumbsup:

Hey maybe we can be like the winemaker's in Niagara . We'll start our own cottage industry growing weed for the LCBO. [emoji106]
Coffee and canna instead of Coffee and wine... Sounds like a great idea to me, albeit I'm in the US.
((Vacationed at the Salva Negra coffee plantation years ago. Still the best coffee you'll ever have. Try the "Dirty naked" if you like your coffee like a sweet tea))

Sent from my LGLS775 using Tapatalk

Little lady needa to hurry up and grow...
Her pointies have almost doubled in size since yesterday. First pic is today's. I'll break out the macro this afternoon when I have time.
...and even though I'm writing this, I read the second line as "Her PANTIES have doubled in size since yesterday". Like we've gotta reinforce the bedframe and cut her off from Krispy Kreme or something haha.
cc385613879ed016e34ee62997417bad.jpg
c8c53aba1c413a132061e16373b4e464.jpg

Sent from my LGLS775 using Tapatalk

Hey maybe we can be like the winemaker's in Niagara . We'll start our own cottage industry growing weed for the LCBO. :thumbsup:
Absolutely. All you have to do is apply for a licence. Lots of paperwork and a few hoops to jump through, but you definitely can do it. While all the producers are ramping up production, their products are machine trimmed and grow limited strains. The upside for small growers like us is that we can provide Top Shelf strains that are hand trimmed with fantastic bag appeal. Apply for a grow licence now and you can add an extra 2, 3, even 4k extra retirement income. That's huge! You grow 10 plants? That's 8-10k per cycle! Maybe more if it's the cat's meow. If you're aggressive about it, you'll make way more, and have fun while you're at it. Just research what it takes to grow absolutely clean uncontaminated weed though. Almost every commercial grower had huge almost crippling recalls last year because of "contamination", but mostly because of pesticides.

And I think nice colorful buds, by dropping the temperature in your tent in the last two weeks, would fly off the shelves before vanilla commercial flower. The public knows *nothing about flower, so if she's sexy, everyone will want it.

Think of it this way, if prices plummet, and you only make 1 or 2k, big fucking deal. It's found money!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back