Status
Not open for further replies.
I only ever grown auto's and never outside,,, i only last few years been growing bear ,,, to replace a few prescription pills and I fallen in love with growing now ,,what's your interest in all this :biggrin:,,,

Good Morning [HASHTAG]#afnstoners[/HASHTAG] :smoker:..sharing one.

Morning @1939bear ..:bighug:..shame you didn't take advantage of that Level1 badge you have on your shoulder..

There are sponsored [HASHTAG]#seedstockers[/HASHTAG] seeds going..you could have tested them for free in the [HASHTAG]#seedstockersgroweroftheyear2018[/HASHTAG] battle...and know you would get them delivered.

Just sayin.....:yeah:..those Tester badge are worth their weight in Gold...:watering:

How do you become a tester ?

I only ever grown auto's and never outside,,, i only last few years been growing bear ,,, to replace a few prescription pills and I fallen in love with growing now ,,what's your interest in all this :biggrin:,,,
I needed something to do when I retired !! I went back to work at a golf course for 10 tears but the bastards kept firing me so I decided to grow weed as a hobby . I have no medical needs that cannabis can help me with so I grow for the challenge and fun and the camaraderie of A.F.N. and it keeps me out of the strip joints . :biggrin: How about you ??

I needed something to do when I retired !! I went back to work at a golf course for 10 tears but the bastards kept firing me so I decided to grow weed as a hobby . I have no medical needs that cannabis can help me with so I grow for the challenge and fun and the camaraderie of A.F.N. and it keeps me out of the strip joints . :biggrin:

Swweeet :bighug: :cheers: I knew we where knindred spirits :pass:.

It's a great challenge growing in confined spaces really I love it , just wish it was legal and I would be doing all sort of experimenting :woohoo:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back