Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah bear..Orgy pots..:yeah:..If I had left the males in...:condom:

Unfortunately they got hit with the cold weather when they were newly germed..so I just got stumpies.

But hell outdoor december you always take your chances huh..?..:shrug:..less than 9.5 hours natural light and cold down to zero C..it is asking a lot.

I Find if I can get them to sex before the cold hits they will l push through but the cold hit early this year.

IMG_3571.JPG

Autos Love to cuddle up..:bighug:

Yeah @hairyman ..you know why he is called bear...?

Coz he can
bear-ly hear..
bear-ly see
bear-ly behave :biggrin: it's his age...:crying:..so Good Luck keeping your eye on him..:d5:

Yup..some one will be in touch with you on your Win.

I Looked the other day so I could at least tell you What you had won but the List is so big I didn't know what was what...:shrug:..so you will have to wait until you are contacted by one of the Team.

Yeah bear..Orgy pots..:yeah:..If I had left the males in...:condom:

Unfortunately they got hit with the cold weather when they were newly germed..so I just got stumpies.

But hell outdoor december you always take your chances huh..?..:shrug:..less than 9.5 hours natural light and cold down to zero C..it is asking a lot.

I Find if I can get them to sex before the cold hits they will l push through but the cold hit early this year.

View attachment 859882

Autos Love to cuddle up..:bighug:

Yeah @hairyman ..you know why he is called bear...?

Coz he can
bear-ly hear..
bear-ly see
bear-ly behave :biggrin: it's his age...:crying:..so Good Luck keeping your eye on him..:d5:

Yup..some one will be in touch with you on your Win.

I Looked the other day so I could at least tell you What you had won but the List is so big I didn't know what was what...:shrug:..so you will have to wait until you are contacted by one of the Team.

Lol at all the bears,,,, I like old people !!!! He doesn't worry me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back