Status
Not open for further replies.
Swweeet :bighug: :cheers: I knew we where knindred spirits :pass:.

It's a great challenge growing in convinced spaces really I love it , just wish it was legal and I would be doing all sort of experimenting :woohoo:
I'm in Canada and June of this year we will be legal from coast to coast . Rumor has it it will be legal to grow 4 to 8 plant's per household for personal consumption . The Liquor Control Board will be handling retail sales of weed . :thumbsup:

Yea I been picking up about what's happening there, the plant limit is silly don't you think,,, I would rather grow a crazy number of different strains than r monsters ,,,, not that I have grown a monster ,,, I ain't gone past small pots ,, allready stuck in me ways

I'm in Canada and June of this year we will be legal from coast to coast . Rumor has it it will be legal to grow 4 to 8 plant's per household for personal consumption . The Liquor Control Board will be handling retail sales of weed . :thumbsup:
Congrats that's a huge win! Wish USA would Be like minded

Yea I been picking up about what's happening there, the plant limit is silly don't you think,,, I would rather grow a crazy number of different strains than r monsters ,,,, not that I have grown a monster ,,, I ain't gone past small pots ,, allready stuck in me ways
I think they know already that people will grow more than 8 and the police forces have more than their hands full chancing other bad guys rather than prosecuting a guy growing 12 plants . Dam I grow 10 at a time now . :biggrin:

I think they know already that people will grow more than 8 and the police forces have more than their hands full chancing other bad guys rather than prosecuting a guy growing 12 plants . Dam I grow 10 at a time now . :biggrin:

Good man,,, I passed careing now,,, I don't sell,,,, only you know I grow,,, I do like growing small pots I might have to get an auto pot or two though they seem to be killing it with soil and bigger girls you won't be disappointed with the seedstockers ,,,do a BlackberryGum for sure:biggrin:

See what I mean .. :crying:
DSCN1726.JPG

Definitely loving the new setup @1939bear !!! Nice and clean!!!

I'm a bit over plant count, as we speak.. Makes the wife a little nervous but it won't be for very long, maybe next month or so.. After that, i'll probably try to keep it close because we're still renting and apparently landlords can boot people for growing without permission..

Good man,,, I passed careing now,,, I don't sell,,,, only you know I grow,,, I do like growing small pots I might have to get an auto pot or two though they seem to be killing it with soil and bigger girls you won't be disappointed with the seedstockers ,,,do a BlackberryGum for sure:biggrin:
I was trying to buy Blackberry Gum but seedstockers is a sister of Dutch Passion and Dutch Passion won't sell to Canada directly and neither will seedstocker it appears . I sent an email to seedstockers to get an answer . No reply yet !!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back