Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know where you're located, but there's a store called 5 Below that carries a three pack of lenses for cell phones. That's where I got my macro lense.
bc46490ec6def3c61dae312bdfc7dbc5.jpg

Sent from my LGLS775 using Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice dragon. Number showing pic receipt
Well shit. Anyone want to prank call a Chipotle?
I'm not too too concerned with their number showing... If I lived over in that particular town I'd be freaking out, though.
if it's needed, anyone want to delete that pic for me? Not sure I can from the tapatalk app..

Well shit. Anyone want to prank call a Chipotle?
I'm not too too concerned with their number showing... If I lived over in that particular town I'd be freaking out, though.
if it's needed, anyone want to delete that pic for me? Not sure I can from the tapatalk app..

K pal just could have been anything allways safe I reckon

So I clipped a few small buds under the canopy that just wouldn't of amounted to anything by the time they were done drying..I chopped them up with my Fiskars and laid them out on a piece of paper in the drawer for 2 days...About a grams worth, I packed a cone and gave it to my bro..I asked him later on, how was it? He said it is right up there with the GWK strength wise..Piney,lemon on the taste..The thing about this AvT special for me is the smell in the air when it's burning,pretty nostalgic..Like when you're a kid and don't even know that weed exists nevermind the smell and you just so happen to walk in somewhere someone was smoking..You can't quite pinpoint the smell but you're intrigued by it..It fills the air with that clean, pine super dank smell..Really nice, I love it..I recommend this one..and they still have about 2 weeks to go, but already killer smoke.

Is that a technique or a product pal?
Product. Made by Greenleaf nutrition. It's an all in one powdered fert similar to Jack's, that seems to get better results.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back