Status
Not open for further replies.
Here'a something to gross you out and if it offends than have it removed . This is the thing that is passing through my urinary tract and it's painful and no it's not the penny . And just for the @hairyman when I was at the hospital yesterday I got the digit in the rectum act !!!! :nono: I got lucky the GUY had a small finger . :rofl:
DSCN1724.JPG

Here'a something to gross you out and if it offends than have it removed . This is the thing that is passing through my urinary tract and it's painful . And just for the @hairyman when I was at the hospital yesterday I got the digit in the rectum act !!!! :nono: I got lucky the GUY had a small finger . :rofl:

:crying::laughcry::funny:

Here'a something to gross you out and if it offends than have it removed . This is the thing that is passing through my urinary tract and it's painful and no it's not the penny . And just for the @hairyman when I was at the hospital yesterday I got the digit in the rectum act !!!! :nono: I got lucky the GUY had a small finger . :rofl:
View attachment 859484

Hell I going to start drinking more water that a stone or clot ? Crazy,,, allways better with little fingers ,,,,I do prefer a nurse there though :biggrin:

I have tried many ways of watering freshly potted up or "Dry" soil. I always liked a spray bottle to start with. it gets the top penetrated a bit faster than any other method. especially if you have a lil surfactant and the water is on the lightly warmer side. you can spray the top of each pot where its dark and lightly moist then water as GodamJT mentions. when it pools it slows you down.even if its quick. works really well for me.

I wish I had thought about using a spray bottle at first, as I have 2 of them here that I use; one for foliar and the other for pesticides.. I guess I only notice an issue with watering when I use soil that has been on the top of the bin and is a little more dry than usual, but I try to add water every couple weeks and I toss the soil to keep it aerated.. Speaking of which, I need to check my last batch of homemade soil.. I think this might be the one!!!! Once this round finishes up, I'll be tossing the KIS packet in and be done with amending for a while!!!!!

View attachment 859484

Good.......God......... So I imagine your pee hole is probably about as wide as a straw at this point!!!!! lol I kid, but damn man, I've always kept up with my hydration and such, on top of drinking some cranberry juice regularly.. One of my old neighbors had it bad and had stones a couple times a year.. Dude was ALWAYS in pain, although I think he finally started getting the sonic treatments, and he said passing them wasn't so bad, but that's gotta suck!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back