Status
Not open for further replies.
This is my first grow, lol. I see that dwc generally makes plants blow up, and apparently Mega does too, So I'm excited to see what both will do.

...I say that, and watch, I'll pull an ounce of popcorn buds haha

Sent from my LGLS775 using Tapatalk
I will take a oz of popcorn lol I got one now that I'm gonna have to do something for smell this chick smells I get nervous now when I water or just crack the door to check on them it fills my house up with Skankyness lol

@Cotton46 @Dichoti stoners I'm a total newbie still learning even with MEGA CROP:tonic: one thing I do know is that running multiple strains is easy because they all love MEGA CROP & Sweet Candy :tonic:, I'm running in a soil mix I blended myself that contains 30% coco so I'm using Cal Mag just for that reason, the claims are Cal Mag isn't needed when using soil and DWC. IMO it really should be great for DWC as it's weigh mix ph. I did read that the DWC guys where buffering the ph .2 from their normal ph and it was holding with in the range for 1 week don't know much about DWC but that seems easy. I hope this nute works as well for you as it has me so far

Happy :growing: :pass: :headbang: :woohoo:

I will take a oz of popcorn lol I got one now that I'm gonna have to do something for smell this chick smells I get nervous now when I water or just crack the door to check on them it fills my house up with Skankyness lol
I'm hoping the fan and charcoal filter I have are strong enough to eliminate any odor. Back when I first got everything, I had my wife stand in the tent and smoke a cig, and let the fan run for about an hour after, and you couldn't tell.
It should be good enough, But if not, I'm a mile from the hydro shop and can pick up a bigger fan and filter in a hurry. Unless it starts stanking on the one day a week they close. Then I'll seal the windows and doors with thick plastic and be super paranoid until the shop opens :rofl:

I'm hoping the fan and charcoal filter I have are strong enough to eliminate any odor. Back when I first got everything, I had my wife stand in the tent and smoke a cig, and let the fan run for about an hour after, and you couldn't tell.
It should be good enough, But if not, I'm a mile from the hydro shop and can pick up a bigger fan and filter in a hurry. Unless it starts stanking on the one day a week they close. Then I'll seal the windows and doors with thick plastic and be super paranoid until the shop opens :rofl:

:jump: MEGA CROP & Sweet Candy:tonic: produce some DANKY DANK I was just about to post about this as I noticed real big difference this morning and buds swelling are getting VERY FROSTY heck let me go take some pics :superhero:to the jungle I go :LOLStoned: :frog:

Couple bud shots from the 3BOG and FastBuds blackberry
86b5b6946def08576eb996b4e4c4ea53.jpg
18d57f63a554cfc2e31fe011e7f47682.jpg
e1c98460fd8f94eab1d483278086a0d9.jpg
d69bd655304f0093b76bf8cba2492111.jpg
b2794e7b59ca3037f421551fbb126f41.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back