Status
Not open for further replies.
I use 2gram per gallon very low feed but there is others on here more familiar with it but it made mine Happy... @Dabber is the guy to Buzz on this one[emoji111]️
Think that's what, half strength? For my set up, I'll use roughly 1/4 cup and up per week until it hits 1 cup half way through flower lol Glad I got the 22lb bag :pass:

Sent from my LGLS775 using Tapatalk

It's freaky what intresting things are in everyday ,readily available products take a laxative ,,, especially if your constipated :thumbsup:
IMAG0917.jpg

I have a feeling I better go check on the girls. lots of changes and things breaking lately. but the solo girl is good last time I looked. I ponytailed her for two days and let it go. Just a little jumpstart for the side branches because she's about to start growing faster now I think.

Think that's what, half strength? For my set up, I'll use roughly 1/4 cup and up per week until it hits 1 cup half way through flower lol Glad I got the 22lb bag :pass:

I'm a noobie but I know when I started using it I notice a difference mine pray all the time now before they never did lol and that's only thing that was changed is I started using it and I use it in rotation every other water

I have a feeling I better go check on the girls. lots of changes and things breaking lately. but the solo girl is good last time I looked. I ponytailed her for two days and let it go. Just a little jumpstart for the side branches because she's about to start growing faster now I think.
I need to ponytail mine for a day or two because I'm sure she gonna take off in next day or two she grew over 1/2 inch since yesterday

I have tried many ways of watering freshly potted up or "Dry" soil. I always liked a spray bottle to start with. it gets the top penetrated a bit faster than any other method. especially if you have a lil surfactant and the water is on the lightly warmer side. you can spray the top of each pot where its dark and lightly moist then water as GodamJT mentions. when it pools it slows you down.even if its quick. works really well for me.

I wouldent of thought it would turn the leaf yellow!
Maybe......but where it hasn't disconnected properly, that might have damaged the leaf, making it unable to photosynthesize properly and turn green.....just a thought dude:toke:

I'm a noobie but I know when I started using it I notice a difference mine pray all the time now before they never did lol and that's only thing that was changed is I started using it and I use it in rotation every other water
This is my first grow, lol. I see that dwc generally makes plants blow up, and apparently Mega does too, So I'm excited to see what both will do.

...I say that, and watch, I'll pull an ounce of popcorn buds haha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back