Status
Not open for further replies.
Here'a something to gross you out and if it offends than have it removed . This is the thing that is passing through my urinary tract and it's painful and no it's not the penny . And just for the @hairyman when I was at the hospital yesterday I got the digit in the rectum act !!!! :nono: I got lucky the GUY had a small finger . :rofl:
View attachment 859484
...bet you're glad I'm not your doctor.
231eb23bcb60eb02a3ce8cfff06018e7.jpg

Sent from my LGLS775 using Tapatalk

Hell I going to start drinking more water that a stone or clot ? Crazy,,, allways better with little fingers ,,,,I do prefer a nurse there though :biggrin:
Good question it may well be a clot we'll find out for sure on Tues when I have another invasion of my body when I have my cystoscopy . Google that one up bro that'll make your skin crawl . :yoinks:

That's why I have female doctors when I can . [emoji3]
...I'm getting to the age where I'm due for that test. I swear if their hands are anywhere near the size of mine, I'm going to walk out.

This is my first grow, lol. I see that dwc generally makes plants blow up, and apparently Mega does too, So I'm excited to see what both will do.

...I say that, and watch, I'll pull an ounce of popcorn buds haha

I've had trouble getting mine to fatten up, but there are so many factors. I make lots of mistakes, I have this image of a perfect bud and I'm chasing it. Reality is that some plants don't fatten up like the image in my head. Sativa/indica, short, fat, tall, floppy, whispy, dense.... As a new grower it's hard to stick with a system. So far they all smoke good though.

I've had trouble getting mine to fatten up, but there are so many factors. I make lots of mistakes, I have this image of a perfect bud and I'm chasing it. Reality is that some plants don't fatten up like the image in my head. Sativa/indica, short, fat, tall, floppy, whispy, dense.... As a new grower it's hard to stick with a system. So far they all smoke good though.

Wise words :d5: though I was lol @ the beginning thought where this going

...I'm getting to the age where I'm due for that test. I swear if their hands are anywhere near the size of mine, I'm going to walk out.

Don't hesitate , procrastinate or any other kind of ate make an appointment and get it done as one male to another . The procedure is a lot easier now and an MD uses a prob now if he's up to date with technology My dad passed at 47 with prostate cancer . He went from 200 lbs to 98 in a year and suffered every day . If I can encourage one person to get tested I'm a happy camper . :thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back