Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't hesitate , procrastinate or any other kind of ate make an appointment and get it done as one male to another . The procedure is a lot easier now and an MD uses a prob now if he's up to date with technology My dad passed at 47 with prostate cancer . He went from 200 lbs to 98 in a year and suffered every day . If I can encourage one person to get tested I'm a happy camper . :thumbsup:
More wise words :bravo:

Don't hesitate , procrastinate or any other kind of ate make an appointment and get it done as one male to another . The procedure is a lot easier now and an MD uses a prob now if he's up to date with technology My dad passed at 47 with prostate cancer . He went from 200 lbs to 98 in a year and suffered every day . If I can encourage one person to get tested I'm a happy camper . :thumbsup:

Colon cancer runs in my family and at 37, i'very already had prostate, colorectal, testicular and renal testing done.. Least favorite was colorectal, least expected was the prostate.. Pretty uncomfortable but for me, considering the options, i'll take a fist up my butt before I submit to cancer!!!!!

Disclaimer: I don't typically get fists in my ass, at least not since I left the military, but a couple fingers for peace of mind is worth it!!

Colon cancer runs in my family and at 37, i'very already had prostate, colorectal, testicular and renal testing done.. Least favorite was colorectal, least expected was the prostate.. Pretty uncomfortable but for me, considering the options, i'll take a fist up my butt before I submit to cancer!!!!!

Disclaimer: I don't typically get fists in my ass, at least not since I left the military, but a couple fingers for peace of mind is worth it!!

Sent from my LGLS775 using Tapatalk

In my family, unless we use tobacco, or drink heavily, we have to worry about lightning, and trains more than anything else. One side hits 90, then everything goes bad at once, and the other side basically just falls over dead around 75.

In my family, unless we use tobacco, or drink heavily, we have to worry about lightning, and trains more than anything else. One side hits 90, then everything goes bad at once, and the other side basically just falls over dead around 75.

Good Genes . :thumbsup:

Good Genes . [emoji106]
Unfortunately, those good genes also mean that, As a man in my mid 30's, I look 20, and STILL CAN'T GROW A BEARD. I look like a giant teenager when I shave my "scruff" for crying out loud.

On a little lighter side . This is what I will be using over the next 12 - 14 weeks . My little princess is already showing that she likes it . :biggrin: I even have room for 2 more plants . :rofl:
DSCN1718.JPG
DSCN1725.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back