Status
Not open for further replies.
When talking to @BigSm0 I did 4k because they are a little stronger in veg with little downside in flower. 3500 and 4000 are very similar you will not be disappointed in either.
I may have to look into those, then. This all depends on how my HollandStar 1000w LED does for this grow. If I pull less than 1/4lb dry, I'm gonna put in an order. I'm running rdwc that's very closely monitored, So everything depends on the light and plant genetics.
I've got GG4 that sprouted yesterday, that's going under the light as soon as she drops her husk.

Sent from my LGLS775 using Tapatalk

I would probably go high and low that's coz I like to see for my self and mess about ,,

I'm tempted to sell what I grow, and to do it at the prices I paid back in high school. $15 a g for the "one hit quit" and $5 a g for anything below that.
Unfortunately, asides from being on stage from time to time, I don't like being around people for very long, let alone long enough to make a transaction. It's not agorophobia... I just don't like people in general. No fear about it. Online, where everyone is faceless, It's a completely different story though. :pass:

FCK say it as it is pal, respect!!!:thumbsup: :biggrin:

I would probably go high and low that's coz I like to see for my self and mess about ,,

FCK say it as it is pal, respect!!![emoji106] [emoji3]
Lol As my "asshole" physics teacher once said to me "You're as sharp as a razor, and as blunt as a hammer. You should work on that whole brain to mouth filter thing, though." :toke: He wound up being my favorite teacher haha.

I don't sugar coat anything, Unless I'm making dessert.

Lol As my "asshole" physics teacher once said to me "You're as sharp as a razor, and as blunt as a hammer. You should work on that whole brain to mouth filter thing, though." :toke: He wound up being my favorite teacher haha.

I don't sugar coat anything, Unless I'm making dessert.

And wise words at times

Looking through the selection on cobshop, And it has me curious... Which of the light frequencies would be good for all stages of growth? I don't have the budget to pick up more than one or two lights at the moment, So I've got to be "efficient" with what I do.

let's talk efficiency then!

https://mattgadient.com/2015/11/28/...led-efficiency-vero-29-vs-cxb3590-vs-cxb3070/

I just picked up a 4 pack of 100 watt bridgelux vero 29's from Timber at 3500K

the autocobs use citizen chips which are right in there in the discussion with cree and Bridgelux. The autocobs also have that handy center hanging mount.

I chose by chip efficiency, and coverage instead of color temperature. 3500K seems to be the best for both flower and veg.

Last edited:
Good Morning AFN... Vacation time to visit family way up north is coming up fast. Got to prepare plants to be on their own for 9 days...Placing an order for some Blumats autowatering system. Going to cross fingers the girls will be fine during the time gone.

176e1e994af2fcff1cf88f8b1d9dd2ce.jpg

let's talk efficiency then!

https://mattgadient.com/2015/11/28/...led-efficiency-vero-29-vs-cxb3590-vs-cxb3070/

I just picked up a 4 pack of 100 watt bridgelux vero 29's from Timber at 3500K

the autocobs use citizen chips which are right in there in the discussion with cree and Bridgelux. The autocobs also have that handy center hanging mount.

I chose by chip efficiency, and coverage instead of color temperature. 3500K seems to be the best for both flower and veg.
Very interesting read.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back