Status
Not open for further replies.
Think Different

20180202_104109.jpg

any ideas AFN? Could this be some chompin bastage or light/nute burn,deficiency? If it is a varment will neem and DE whoopem?

Good morning CC, Stoners. If it was a slug or a caterpillar, it would have rounded edges rather than the angular. You mentioned pin holes. Are new ones appearing? Does there seem to also be tiny bumps about the size of the pin holes? Can't hurt to neem.
When I find an angular damage like that, it's usually where I got stoned and screwed up during LST.

Last edited:
Good morning CC, Stoners. If it was a slug or a caterpillar, it would have rounded edges rather than the angular. You mentioned pin holes. Are new ones appearing? Does there seem to also be tiny bumps about the size of the pin holes? Can't hurt to neem.
When I find an angular damage like that, it's usually where I got stoned and screwed up during LST.

:biggrin: know that feeling all too well ,my girls afraid very afraid when they see me coming for a stoned check over :dizzy:

Yes new ones are appearing ,with the newest ones now showing leaves severed as if someone took scissors to some of em but not as fine.. cut leaf is still connected by way of middle vein , you get the idea though,definitely not from lst. i wish that were the case because then i could make sense of it all.....ordering neem and DE today,would dawn soap 2 tsp-1 qt dilution help or hurt anything? Would spider mites or lite/nute burn do this? A deficiency of some sort? I just don't know, and its moving on to other plants in the garden now..leaves almost look deformed in some new pix i will post up

Last edited:
Yes new ones are appearing ,with the newest ones now showing leaves severed as if someone took scissors to some of em but not as fine cut leaf is still connected by way of middle vein , you get the idea though,definitely not from lst. i wish that were the case because then i could make sense of it all.....ordering neem and DE today,would dawn soap 2 tsp-1 qt dilution help or hurt anything? Would spider mites or lite/nute burn do this? A deficiency of some sort? I just don't know, and its moving on to other plants in the garden now..leaves almost look deformed in some new pix i will post up
That's too bad, I hope that solves your problem quick

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back