Status
Not open for further replies.
Hold on bud!! Wait and see what i can do with four 1 meter tall max plants!! 97cm tall and 200cm wide scrogged...LOL
Fuck them and their assinine rules :D
Lol I was just thinking how dumb and arbitrary that type of rule is. Imagine them saying some shit like you can raise chickens, but only chickens that are under 8 pounds or 8 inches in height, whichever comes first!

Lol I was just thinking how dumb and arbitrary that type of rule is. Imagine them saying some shit like you can raise chickens, but only chickens that are under 8 pounds or 8 inches in height, whichever comes first!

Worst thing is....is mega folks are going to want to try growing now that its legal....so 70%(or more) of all outdoor growers will be growing illegal sized plants.I dont even think i possibly could grow a plant that short....unless i totally screwed it up, and damn near killed it...LOL

Legalization always sounds so sweet until you start getting into the details.

truth be told...i have been opposed to legalization from the very beginning. The way alcohol and tobacco are handled in this country(get raped by taxes if you choose to smoke or drink) told me all i needed to hear, to know what we will be getting into.

Ya I hear you there, I'm in the boat of just decriminalization in the US without any further rules and regulations around it

The gov says they are legalizing it so they can cut out the black market....and they figure $280 and ounce is the price that is going to do it? LOL If a dealer even said $280 an ounce around here, they would catch an elbow in the chops!! :D High quality outdoor sells for $120-150 an ounce.

Ya I hear you there, I'm in the boat of just decriminalization in the US without any further rules and regulations around it

Yeah same here....totally pro decriminalization.....get caught with a few plants or a couple of ounces of bud? Pay a fine, and don't get caught next time!!

I laughed....when i read oh yeah each household can grow 4 plants 1 meter tall or less.....but if you grow 5 or more you can be sent to prison for up to a maximum of 14 fucking years....how is that legalized???? How is that any different than the 6 plants = 6 months in jail mandatory minimums we currently have in place? What a joke

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back