Status
Not open for further replies.
Sweet man!! I am REALLY looking forward to the SS BlackBerryGum....next winter man....put the stealth cab away and get real indoors!
I'm working in my wife some more to get up to 4 plants going and a tent. She's loving the girl I got going now and keeps talking about how cute the plant is lol

I'm working in my wife some more to get up to 4 plants going and a tent. She's loving the girl I got going now and keeps talking about how cute the plant is lol

I am planning a 12' X 5' three room grow space once legality sets in...one smaller veg seedling room(3 feet X 5 feet), and the rest of the space dedicated for flower and mid stage vegetative growth. Pretty sure I should be able to fill that space with 4 large autos.

Also planning on doing a 24/0 veg on 2 photos while 2 autos run their full cycle

I am planning a 12' X 5' three room grow space once legality sets in...one smaller veg seedling room(3 feet X 5 feet), and the rest of the space dedicated for flower and mid stage vegetative growth. Pretty sure I should be able to fill that space with 4 autos easily.
You could probably fill that space with a lot more than just 4 ;). I'm guessing you're a fellow Canadian!?!? Can't wait!

Edit: I didn't see who posted this... of course you are!

You could probably fill that space with a lot more than just 4 ;). I'm guessing you're a fellow Canadian!?!? Can't wait!

Oh for sure i could.....and if i become med legit i will certainly do that...otherwise i am going to follow the legit rec rules and grow only four 1 meter tall or less(scrog)

Sweet man!! I am REALLY looking forward to the SS BlackBerryGum....next winter man....put the stealth cab away and get real indoors!

damn ... does new legal status dictate your indoor aswell ?

anywho .. BBG should be first no matter what size growspace :headbang:

she will grow big ... but if anyone can tame her is't you :cheers:

damn ... does new legal status dictate your indoor aswell ?

anywho .. BBG should be first no matter what size growspace :headbang:

she will grow big ... but if anyone can tame her is't you :cheers:

ONly medical legal grows will be exempt from the 1 meter tall maximum rule, from what i understand

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back