Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking through the selection on cobshop, And it has me curious... Which of the light frequencies would be good for all stages of growth? I don't have the budget to pick up more than one or two lights at the moment, So I've got to be "efficient" with what I do.

Sent from my LGLS775 using Tapatalk

The gov says they are legalizing it so they can cut out the black market....and they figure $280 and ounce is the price that is going to do it? LOL If a dealer even said $280 an ounce around here, they would catch an elbow in the chops!! :D High quality outdoor sells for $120-150 an ounce.

well, you would be throwing alot of elbows if you was here. $280 is the average for home grown. lol...now do you see why I grow ?..lol

Looking through the selection on cobshop, And it has me curious... Which of the light frequencies would be good for all stages of growth? I don't have the budget to pick up more than one or two lights at the moment, So I've got to be "efficient" with what I do.

go with the double pack of 3500k's best all rounders,you won't be sorry- Best thing i ever did in years!!

I got scabby leaves coming on one ,ain't the end of the world if it me fans I reckon my pearl of wisdom for the day is you can over think things and you start chasing it to amend it but end up in a even worse place than if you're gone ,fck it it's a scabby leaf :biggrin:

I've been looking into this myself and thinking it's between the 3500 and 4000 best. I'm leaning towards the 3500 because it seems to be great in bloom and that's probably where we want the light to be most optimal.

When talking to @BigSm0 I did 4k because they are a little stronger in veg with little downside in flower. 3500 and 4000 are very similar you will not be disappointed in either.

well, you would be throwing alot of elbows if you was here. $280 is the average for home grown. lol...now do you see why I grow ?..lol
I'm tempted to sell what I grow, and to do it at the prices I paid back in high school. $15 a g for the "one hit quit" and $5 a g for anything below that.
Unfortunately, asides from being on stage from time to time, I don't like being around people for very long, let alone long enough to make a transaction. It's not agorophobia... I just don't like people in general. No fear about it. Online, where everyone is faceless, It's a completely different story though. :pass:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back