Status
Not open for further replies.
:pass:
Good Morning AFN... Vacation time to visit family way up north is coming up fast. Got to prepare plants to be on their own for 9 days...Placing an order for some Blumats autowatering system. Going to cross fingers the girls will be fine during the time gone.

View attachment 858894

I seen a few threads where that system has been used nothing negative good luck with it :biggrin:

Ain't it just,,, for a home grower cobs and that are the way to go just to drop leccie costs I reckon
Power company still owes me $600, So I won't worry about the bill for a few more months haha.
Meter was giving off the wrong reading and getting me to pay twice what I owed, and after I got a laywer involved, I basically get free power for a few more months. The company has a monopoly in my area, or I'd make them cash out, and I'd switch providers.

Sent from my LGLS775 using Tapatalk

Good morning CC, Stoners. If it was a slug or a caterpillar, it would have rounded edges rather than the angular. You mentioned pin holes. Are new ones appearing? Does there seem to also be tiny bumps about the size of the pin holes? Can't hurt to neem.
When I find an angular damage like that, it's usually where I got stoned and screwed up during LST.
Thanks for chiming in @Feenix -this morning i look close enough and see there are some raised bumps on fan leaves along with cuts and the chomps pictured....what would the bumps signify? Thanks again

COB wins weight, compact size, root structure, and power consumption. COB also has better leaf:bud ratio.
Making me wish I'd have spent a little more time researching my lights before I got my led. COBS are next on my shopping list, now.

Thanks for chiming in @Feenix -this morning i look close enough and see there are some raised bumps on fan leaves along with cuts and the chomps pictured....what would the bumps signify? Thanks again
You got some baby bugs on the way?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back