Status
Not open for further replies.
:pass:

I seen a few threads where that system has been used nothing negative good luck with it :biggrin:

They seem to be pretty reliable, I have been looking at them for awhile...at the moment, its really the only option I have . I have read some negatives though, alot of them seem to stem from improper installation, not "dialing" in the flow , using bad tubing, or just bad maintenance....But, I have someone in my corner who has had great success with them and is willing to help me out to get it right. ::crossing fingers::: :thumbsup::headbang:

Power company still owes me $600, So I won't worry about the bill for a few more months haha.
Meter was giving off the wrong reading and getting me to pay twice what I owed, and after I got a laywer involved, I basically get free power for a few more months. The company has a monopoly in my area, or I'd make them cash out, and I'd switch providers.

Sent from my LGLS775 using Tapatalk

Nice!!! I allways living on the edge of the emergency credit lol I got a 450 blurple so changing to cobs would drop that by half , save in the long term ,

They seem to be pretty reliable, I have been looking at them for awhile...at the moment, its really the only option I have . I have read some negatives though, alot of them seem to stem from improper installation, not "dialing" in the flow , using bad tubing, or just bad maintenance....But, I have someone in my corner who has had great success with them and is willing to help me out to get it right. ::crossing fingers::: :thumbsup::headbang:

I think them autopots seem to be doing well , you can buy the pump for them separate I thinking of coming up with something using one ,, it will be a bit rough around the edges lol

Day 59 and they are on their way to senescence..about 35-40% of the leaves are fading..watered them yesterday afternoon with 7 drops of Cal/mag and 1.5 ml of Mammoth P to a gallon..Nugs are rock hard.

IMG_20180202_085241.jpg

About 100 days old this topped plant, its an auto but im not 100% sure when to chop it. Is it when the tris turn orange?
89f1f239a820daffc28161d5ed1ba537.jpg
1717886b3ba9f02335fff42c92eb3d2e.jpg
b51372f80a1c912ff974fa4f36f572e8.jpg
Beautiful plant. Yes get a microscope. 60x is the best. the 30-40 aren’t powerful enough and always look clear or milky. Most chop when they see 20% clear 80% milky. I go more for 20-30% Amber.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back