Status
Not open for further replies.
Loop or microscope. I have a few, one that hooks to my phone is the best. They have cheap ones for a few bucks.
OK I just bought a 60x loop off eBay, thanks guys & 1 more thing.. I'm getting auto pots, Do I have to change the water in the tank every two weeks or just leave it? Because I'll be using nutes

Loop or microscope. I have a few, one that hooks to my phone is the best. They have cheap ones for a few bucks.
I'm gonna have to find my little brother's stash and see if my macro lense can get in far enough to see trichs. You can see the treads in your shirt with it, when you zoom all the way in, So it might.

Sent from my LGLS775 using Tapatalk

OK I just bought a 60x loop off eBay, thanks guys & 1 more thing.. I'm getting auto pots, Do I have to change the water in the tank every two weeks or just leave it? Because I'll be using nutes

:thumbsup:

i use biotabs in my autopots, so i can't help with nute and tank issues, but im sure someone will be along that can help ;)

This does the job, I got it for free from the store so I rock with it for now, but I'd like to get one that connects to the laptop so I don't have to squint anymore..Especially when I'm trying to scan a large area...Would be nice to scan different sections of the plant, snap a pic in each area, then go to the laptop and observe those shots.

IMG_20180202_092247.jpg
IMG_20180202_092306.jpg
IMG_20180202_092222.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back