Status
Not open for further replies.
@hairyman you know I wouldn't want to put you under pressure either..:bighug:..I Know you have seed prize coming for your comp win..so your immediate need is covered..next Battle round is May 1st..

If you have space and feel Comfortable..give me a yell...and I'll get you set on...we'll give it a Try..

You might just Love it..:d5:

@hairyman you know I wouldn't want to put you under pressure either..:bighug:..I Know you have seed prize coming for your comp win..so your immediate need is covered..next Battle round is May 1st..

If you have space and feel Comfortable..give me a yell...and I'll get you set on...we'll give it a Try..

You might just Love it..:d5:

Sounds a great plan ,thankyou I allways feel better in spring and summer :thumbsup: :bighug:

@hairyman ..damn..I was going to invite you onto the seed test team..that way you wouldn't have to buy seed again ..but they have to go into the sponsored battles.

@Vapo69 ..:yeah:..I'll get you a pack of seed for Trying Hard..:wizzy:..[HASHTAG]#makesomeonesdaytoday[/HASHTAG]
@hairyman can't you manage one update a week? I am sure you can bro. Doesn't have to be in a journal you made. There will be a thread for updates.

Sent from my SM-J710F using Tapatalk

@hairyman ..damn..I was going to invite you onto the seed test team..that way you wouldn't have to buy seed again ..but they have to go into the sponsored battles.

@Vapo69 ..:yeah:..I'll get you a pack of seed for Trying Hard..:wizzy:..[HASHTAG]#makesomeonesdaytoday[/HASHTAG]
Thank you @Mossy :crying:.......it would seem you are my festivus angel:bow:.....[HASHTAG]#youmademyday[/HASHTAG]

Afternoon Good AFN :bighug:

Sounds a great plan ,thankyou I allways feel better in spring and summer :thumbsup: :bighug:
:cheers:
then have a another go in may m8 :worship:
i know it motivates me when im growing sponsored seeds :pass:

you could just put your feet on the toilet seat?! :rofl:

that raises another question, do u then also have to wash your feet after a visit ?:crying:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back