Status
Not open for further replies.
You know @hairyman we are a forum of med users..most of them dip in the winter..it is your PH going down..:ph:

So we'll slot you in to a May one..play to your strengths...:growing:

@Vapo69 ..you Earned them for the Vibe you share in [HASHTAG]#livestoners[/HASHTAG] ..:headbang:
Thank you @Mossy .........it's a great place, with equally great people.....and can i just say...........
Woot .... I am so happy!! Thank you AFN!!

This whole thread is going in the toilet . :crying:
outhouse7.jpg

You know guys...the stats are something like 70% of men at 70 years of age will have prostate problems.

Mostly the docs will simply advise dietary changes and no further treatment..:headbang:..same as they do for old age slow moving breast cancer in women.

@1939bear .......kidney stones..I get them myself..doc's here say Simple dehydration.

Drink more water if you feel the symptoms start up..drink it with lemon juice if you can..:coffee:..Drink more Fluid.

Magnesium dissolves calcium..so a nice magnesium spray onto the back around the kidney area would help too.

Or a nice magnesium bath...:soak: once or twice a week.

Fingers crossed for a Good Result for you..:bighug:
I get them often so thanks for this info gonna add to my bath routine now✌️ may take more of them hahaha

You know @hairyman we are a forum of med users..most of them dip in the winter..it is your PH going down..:ph:

So we'll slot you in to a May one..play to your strengths...:growing:

@Vapo69 ..you Earned them for the Vibe you share in [HASHTAG]#livestoners[/HASHTAG] ..:headbang:

That will be great thankyou, as to my pH I have honestly read the thread , but you know how men are it's like the poo sticks they send to check for bowel cancer, I take the thing to the toilet and its still there 12 months later,,, sorry had to keep the toilet vibe going and at some point ille read the pH thread again and won't procrastinate :thumbsup:

That will be great thankyou, as to my pH I have honestly read the thread , but you know how men are it's like the poo sticks they send to check for bowel cancer, I take the thing to the toilet and its still there 12 months later,,, sorry had to keep the toilet vibe going and at some point ille read the pH thread again and won't procrastinate :thumbsup:
won't poocrastonate :rofl:
Sorry, I'll stop now
:eyebrows:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back