Status
Not open for further replies.
Afternoon Good AFN :bighug:

:cheers:
then have a another go in may m8 :worship:
i know it motivates me when im growing sponsored seeds :pass:

that raises another question, do u then also have to wash your feet after a visit ?:crying:
When I worked in NL, there was a sign on the toilet block, written by the management, that said
'Could all of our Muslim employees, please wipe the toilet seat for boot marks after using the toilet, thank you'
:crying:
You couldn't make it up

They way we go for a s*** in the west doesn't help. Sitting upright on a toilet doesn't allow the anus to open properly, causing backups, and retaining toxic chemicals in your stool. Eastern countries where squatting to crap is still the norm, have massively lower rates of prostate cancer, and docs think this is the reason.
It can be combated by taking a small chair, and raising your feet on it whilst sitting on the bog, this open up the anus properly, allowing proper excretion.
Sorry if anyone was sick reading this
There's a product called squatty potty. Has anyone seen the adverts? They shed some humour and lightness on quite a sensitive subject. The unicorn one is a good one to start with [emoji3]

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk

There's a product called squatty potty. Has anyone seen the adverts? They shed some humour and lightness on quite a sensitive subject. The unicorn one is a good one to start with [emoji3]

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk

I've just watched the youtube video :rofl:
I'm buying one!

You know @hairyman we are a forum of med users..most of them dip in the winter..it is your PH going down..:ph:

So we'll slot you in to a May one..play to your strengths...:growing:

@Vapo69 ..you Earned them for the Vibe you share in [HASHTAG]#livestoners[/HASHTAG] ..:headbang:

2018 is off to a pretty killer start. Judging by the monsters being grown, the new light technology, more legal states, better genetics, etc. I'm really looking forward to this year. Theres a lot of newer growers here starting to kick some ass, fun times.

I love the attitudes, like the new guy in the solo cup comp who owned his mistakes and allowed people to help out. It's good karma.

I used to follow about a dozen forums but slowly thinned the herd as people's attitudes and behavior was childish and stupid.. Now, this is 1 of 3 that I frequent BECAUSE of how awesome the folks are here!!!

At my age I'm lucky I can put my socks on never mind lifting my legs high enough to put them on the toilet seat . :rofl:

Someone beat me to it, but Squatty Potty or a small foot stool and you're golden!!!

Last edited:
Seed's beginning to push up out of the rockwool. What's the best ph range to use for a seedling in rdwc? 5.5 - 6?

Sent from my LGLS775 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back