Status
Not open for further replies.
@hairyman ..damn..I was going to invite you onto the seed test team..that way you wouldn't have to buy seed again ..but they have to go into the sponsored battles.

@Vapo69 ..:yeah:..I'll get you a pack of seed for Trying Hard..:wizzy:..[HASHTAG]#makesomeonesdaytoday[/HASHTAG]

Good morning stoners. I was supposed to get snow, I'm not sure if I'm disappointed or not yet. I need more tea.

IMG_20180117_135229.jpg

What got no beans or not right in the head :crying:

:bighug:

@hairyman ..damn..I was going to invite you onto the seed test team..that way you wouldn't have to buy seed again ..but they have to go into the sponsored battles.

@Vapo69 ..:yeah:..I'll get you a pack of seed for Trying Hard..:wizzy:..[HASHTAG]#makesomeonesdaytoday[/HASHTAG]

If your happy and you know it take your meds! (clap clap clap)
If your happy and you know it take your meds! (clap clap clap)

If your happy and you know it, and you really want to show it,

take your meds!

Wow, thats cool Mossy. AFN is a place where wishes come true

That's a heartfelt big thank you but I wouldn't want to let anyone down ya know :bighug:

You know guys...the stats are something like 70% of men at 70 years of age will have prostate problems.

Mostly the docs will simply advise dietary changes and no further treatment..:headbang:..same as they do for old age slow moving breast cancer in women.

@1939bear .......kidney stones..I get them myself..doc's here say Simple dehydration.

Drink more water if you feel the symptoms start up..drink it with lemon juice if you can..:coffee:..Drink more Fluid.

Magnesium dissolves calcium..so a nice magnesium spray onto the back around the kidney area would help too.

Or a nice magnesium bath...:soak: once or twice a week.

Fingers crossed for a Good Result for you..:bighug:
They way we go for a s*** in the west doesn't help. Sitting upright on a toilet doesn't allow the anus to open properly, causing backups, and retaining toxic chemicals in your stool. Eastern countries where squatting to crap is still the norm, have massively lower rates of prostate cancer, and docs think this is the reason.
It can be combated by taking a small chair, and raising your feet on it whilst sitting on the bog, this open up the anus properly, allowing proper excretion.
Sorry if anyone was sick reading this

They way we go for a s*** in the west doesn't help. Sitting upright on a toilet doesn't allow the anus to open properly, causing backups, and retaining toxic chemicals in your stool. Eastern countries where squatting to crap is still the norm, have massively lower rates of prostate cancer, and docs think this is the reason.
It can be combated by taking a small chair, and raising your feet on it, this open up the anus properly, allowing proper excretion.

when your right your right.

It can be combated by taking a small chair, and raising your feet on it whilst sitting on the bog, this open up the anus properly, allowing proper excretion.
You mean I gotta learn a new procedure :nono: . Cave man style :biggrin:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back