Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning stoners

I like you bear am slowly falling apart ,but I hope I don't have to have that done at any point , good luck with that :yoinks: standing bent over gripping two handles on a wall while a doc shoved a probe up me arse was bad enough :biggrin:
I've had this procedure done before the worst part is having a nurse giggling while it's being done :biggrin:

Well this is the first day in a while I on a positive attitude, did I say I won a comp :frog:

Amazing really I out of seeds and on my arse financially there truly is a canna God and all the people who make this possible ,, another huge thankyou !!!!

That's sad to hear , my dad passed away when I was young of a heart attack , needless to say all throughout my life I get worried àt the slightest chest pain.
I hadn't really given much thought that is up until I started having problems . I knew I had an enlarged prostate that was detected after a couple of trips to the emerge with kidney stone attach's but over the last month I've had a lot of pain and blood in my urine which got my attention real quick . I'm sure the riddle will be resolved Feb 14 one way or another . :thumbsup:

Well this is the first day in a while I on a positive attitude, did I say I won a comp :frog:

Amazing really I out of seeds and on my arse financially there truly is a canna God and all the people who make this possible ,, another huge thankyou !!!!
:thumbsup:What did you win ??

[HASHTAG]#afnlove[/HASHTAG] @hairyman :bighug: I'm just telling the Festivus Team how much their work means.

Glad it made your day.

Give them another big :bighug:from me please!

Morning Mossy
Just in time for medical reports . :rofl:

:biggrin:

[HASHTAG]#afnlove[/HASHTAG] @hairyman :bighug: I'm just telling the Festivus Team how much their work means.

Glad it made your day.

Morning Mossy
Just in time for medical reports . :rofl:

:biggrin: this is all confidential right :biggrin:

Lol don't know seeds hopefully

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back