Status
Not open for further replies.
amyl-nitrate.jpg
These are the ones everyone wanted

...until these came along

Whip-It-Cream-Chargers-10-Pack.png
Nitrous oxide
ringing ears, falling off your chair giggling, wondering why the F* you mixed it with pot ... again...

When those calyxes really start swelling and the buds got that chunk to them.Trich coated nodules protruding from the flower and the branches get top heavy with a slight sway and sag

Pure poetry, man!

Good Morning A.F.N.
I have been scheduled to have a cystoscopy which will be performed by a urologist . It's bad enough that it's a male that will be performing the procedure but do we have to do this on Feb 14 Valentines Day . :eyebrows: Makes me extremely nervous . :rofl:

Good Morning A.F.N.
I have been scheduled to have a cystoscopy which will be performed by a urologist . It's bad enough that it's a male that will be performing the procedure but do we have to do this on Feb 14 Valentines Day . :eyebrows: Makes me extremely nervous . :rofl:

Good morning stoners

I like you bear am slowly falling apart ,but I hope I don't have to have that done at any point , good luck with that :yoinks: standing bent over gripping two handles on a wall while a doc shoved a probe up me arse was bad enough :biggrin:

Good Morning A.F.N.
Are you going to take flowers and chocolates for the urologist? [emoji3]
Sorry man, I shouldn't joke, I hope it all goes as well as it can.

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk

Are you going to take flowers and chocolates for the urologist? [emoji3]
Sorry man, I shouldn't joke, I hope it all goes as well as it can.

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk
My biggest concern is that he brings me flowers and chocolates . :kiss:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back