Status
Not open for further replies.
You know guys...the stats are something like 70% of men at 70 years of age will have prostate problems.

Mostly the docs will simply advise dietary changes and no further treatment..:headbang:..same as they do for old age slow moving breast cancer in women.

@1939bear .......kidney stones..I get them myself..doc's here say Simple dehydration.

Drink more water if you feel the symptoms start up..drink it with lemon juice if you can..:coffee:..Drink more Fluid.

Magnesium dissolves calcium..so a nice magnesium spray onto the back around the kidney area would help too.

Or a nice magnesium bath...:soak: once or twice a week.

Fingers crossed for a Good Result for you..:bighug:

The gods of the appalachian ghetto has gifted me one of them there fancy buy cycles this morning.
...on a side note, I had one similar to this back in the 90s, and would piss off all the skater punks at the skatepark with it. 180 out of a bowl bent the frame and rims, So it went to the scrap yard. Mongoose isn't what it used to be, and seeing how I weigh 30 lbs more than I did back then, I'd be afraid to ride one now.
4513ae579b09cd7252c84e7285f6e919.jpg

Sent from my LGLS775 using Tapatalk

@hairyman are you In any of the current Battles..?

I am not , firstly coz I got no beans lol and secondly to be honest it stresses me out having threads everywhere and feeling a responsibility to keep on top of everything I not allways right in the head so after my last debacle I thought best just to watch from the sidelines :smokeout:

I am not , firstly coz I got no beans lol and secondly to be honest it stresses me out having threads everywhere and feeling a responsibility to keep on top of everything I not allways right in the head so after my last debacle I thought best just to watch from the sidelines :smokeout:
Dude I know where you are comin from.......I'm exactly the same way:toke:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back