Status
Not open for further replies.
They way we go for a s*** in the west doesn't help. Sitting upright on a toilet doesn't allow the anus to open properly, causing backups, and retaining toxic chemicals in your stool. Eastern countries where squatting to crap is still the norm, have massively lower rates of prostate cancer, and docs think this is the reason.
It can be combated by taking a small chair, and raising your feet on it whilst sitting on the bog, this open up the anus properly, allowing proper excretion.
Sorry if anyone was sick reading this
I got a squatty potty for just this reason, lived in Asia for a bit, got quite used to squatting to shit

Question about drying...I have some thick bud GSC drying right now..RH around 40-45. So maybe 5 days. If I were to take them down to make more room for additional cuttings and place in jar with several broveda 62% will they be ok..or should I wait?

Last edited:
Question about drying...I have some thick bud GSC drying right now..RH around 40-45. So maybe 5 days. If I were to take them down to make more room for additional cuttings and place in jar with several broveda 62% will they be ok..or should I wait?
i dry mine properly before i put them in the jar with the bovedas pal with great success

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back