Status
Not open for further replies.
Speaking of poop, I hate opioid induced constipation.. Stopped taking the pain meds as of last night, and still haven't gone since Sunday, and that's WITH laxatives.. Coffee has failed me!!!! Lol
Instead of water, use prune juice. And wash it down with prune juice. Then go for a long run.

Sent from my LGLS775 using Tapatalk

...man, if I were stoned enough, I could sit back and watch her grow.
Took the first picture I posted of her around 7am. So in 4 hours time, she's pulled the husk higher, and is working her way to being upright.
c351e001f9ca1523434f1622be146e1f.jpg

AWAKENING
great pic!

...man, if I were stoned enough, I could sit back and watch her grow.
Took the first picture I posted of her around 7am. So in 4 hours time, she's pulled the husk higher, and is working her way to being upright.
c351e001f9ca1523434f1622be146e1f.jpg

How's she smell . :biggrin:

AWAKENING
great pic!
Thanks! Not bad for a cheap macro lens that fits on my phone, huh? The pack of lenses I bought cost me a whopping $5, and came with the macro, a wide angle, and a fisheye lens. Makes me feel like I'm shooting a 90s skateboarding video when I put the fisheye lens on haha.

Thanks! Not bad for a cheap macro lens that fits on my phone, huh? The pack of lenses I bought cost me a whopping $5, and came with the macro, a wide angle, and a fisheye lens. Makes me feel like I'm shooting a 90s skateboarding video when I put the fisheye lens on haha.

PO first of next week, got my snogo under carriage pulled, busted shock, bent shock links, scrounging parts!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back