Status
Not open for further replies.
Hahah, thankfully not :D Got a full week off work as my holidays are piling up. At least I get to look after my ladies with lots of attention ;)

what do you think of this? I did this plan 4 or 5 years ago and it was a really good one. I also had more help back then, I'm doing it mostly alone now with just my GF to help weed it every couple weeks. It was based on the book "carrots love tomatoes"

Not sure if I have the balls to go this complex this year.

View attachment 857506
Who's going to do all that WORK. :nono:

Screw with the old man and he's going to get you . :biggrin: Contacted Visa this a.m. and they have issued a refund for my order that I placed with those A holes at Alchemia . Brush me off and pay the price . Visa will be contacting their bank and will deal with it . I love Visa . :bighug:

Hello AFN :bighug:

My work for today is done ::rofl:

Untitled.jpg

3 grams of bubble hash from mainly bubba kush ..:cheers:

just smoked a hit of the bong .:eyebrows: :eyebrows: :smoking: hubba hubba bubba !

I do have to harvest the rest of one of my GWK
DSC_0114a.JPG

But that's pleasure not work :crying:

:pass:

Which brings up another point . If you pay for seeds with a credit card and you don't receive your order go to your credit card company and tell them . The gal at Visa didn't even flinch when I said that I had purchased seeds when she asked me to describe my purchase . I did not however tell her the type of seed so if your going to try this be careful choosing your words it may be important depending on who your talking too and it may not be applicable in all country's but it works in Canada . :thumbsup: and it helps if you sound ignorant like me . :shooty:

i dont think visa give a monkeys,it an insurance job.they tick a few boxes and the rest is done automatically.
looks quaility gear Slowmo,super light and sparkles :thumbsup:
:pighug:

Which brings up another point . If you pay for seeds with a credit card and you don't receive your order go to your credit card company and tell them . The gal at Visa didn't even flinch when I said that I had purchased seeds when she asked me to describe my purchase . I did not however tell her the type of seed so if your going to try this be careful choosing your words it may be important depending on who your talking too and it may not be applicable in all country's but it works in Canada . :thumbsup: and it helps if you sound ignorant like me . :shooty:

aren't seeds legal in Canada ?

Im glad seeds is totally legal here ;) my seed hoading is perfectly legal, i just can't grow them :face:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back