Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello AFN :bighug:

My work for today is done ::rofl:

View attachment 857511

3 grams of bubble hash from mainly bubba kush ..:cheers:

just smoked a hit of the bong .:eyebrows: :eyebrows: :smoking: hubba hubba bubba !

I do have to harvest the rest of one of my GWK
View attachment 857512

But that's pleasure not work :crying:

:pass:
looks very yummy @Slowmo bro. i also think its pleasure and not work. i can sit with joints and watch my girls for hours.
its therapeutic :slap::slap:

@1939bear I think thats rule number one for life. choose your words carefully at every turn. people generally suck in large part in my experience.or Judge you regardless of whether that is warranted and/or necessary.OR, even their business. LOL! but ya CC companies can be tricky. I was told to just tell you CC company to expect buys from this business and problem solved. thats what I did. but paypal is becoming kinda handy in that regard.

Which brings up another point . If you pay for seeds with a credit card and you don't receive your order go to your credit card company and tell them . The gal at Visa didn't even flinch when I said that I had purchased seeds when she asked me to describe my purchase . I did not however tell her the type of seed so if your going to try this be careful choosing your words it may be important depending on who your talking too and it may not be applicable in all country's but it works in Canada . :thumbsup: and it helps if you sound ignorant like me . :shooty:
i only buy from reputable seed company or drive to head shop where i can buy for cash. that best way.

same here for souviner only,as soon as the seed is germinated you in trouble,dosnt even need to be in a pot.
:pighug:

When i had a visit from the police in my grow a few years back ...:cuss:

The police didn't even know that seeds are legal, until i pointed it out, and sure enough after a call to central, they had to leave them :vibe:

This is a northern light I posted in the infirmary...she's a big bitch now..lol..packing on some weight ..and growing like mad.
P1010148.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back