Status
Not open for further replies.
I actually found htg will ship me like 2 cu ft of that great lakes living soil from Detroitnutrientcompany.com for $24..Not bad...I contacted them via email to see if they stock it locally in my area..My HTG supply is super slow on stocking anything worthwhile..It's like a synthetic surplus, but recently they started bringing in bio char, rice hulls, ahimsa neem and things like that..You know, after I brought the subject up to them a million times.

Morning AFN....

90556e4b6c63d0f26f55729ef6793953.jpg

Mornin D.

it's a nice morning over here. I'm procarstinating gettnig busy with 'work' and daydreaming up my garden plan for the year. This is much more fun than work.
It's cold and snowy here, So I'm watching Dora the explorer with my son, and day dreaming about the spring bass run... Can't wait to get out and get a Shad Rap or Flicker Shad out in the water...

Sent from my LGLS775 using Tapatalk

what do you think of this? I did this plan 4 or 5 years ago and it was a really good one. I also had more help back then, I'm doing it mostly alone now with just my GF to help weed it every couple weeks. It was based on the book "carrots love tomatoes"

Not sure if I have the balls to go this complex this year.

IMG_20180130_072547.jpg

what do you think of this? I did this plan 4 or 5 years ago and it was a really good one. I also had more help back then, I'm doing it mostly alone now with just my GF to help weed it every couple weeks. It was based on the book "carrots love tomatoes"

Not sure if I have the balls to go this complex this year.

View attachment 857506
Looks like it'd take up a lot of time, But it would be worthwhile. Gardening that results in a full belly is always worth the work put into it.
I was thinking about doing something similar in my yard, but a lot less "complex" due to the fact that I have a nosy asshole for a dog that loves digging...
One of the things I used to do for a living was "personal landscaping"...ie turn peoples yards into a "tranquility garden". I'm going to put up 10' stockade fence across the back property line, put my fountain there, and use that to irrigate the veggies and flowers...

Looks like it'd take up a lot of time, But it would be worthwhile. Gardening that results in a full belly is always worth the work put into it.
I was thinking about doing something similar in my yard, but a lot less "complex" due to the fact that I have a nosy asshole for a dog that loves digging...
One of the things I used to do for a living was "personal landscaping"...ie turn peoples yards into a "tranquility garden". I'm going to put up 10' stockade fence across the back property line, put my fountain there, and use that to irrigate the veggies and flowers...

Aight you talked me into it. A fancy garden it is. I'll have to draw up a fresh one though, I don't want to spend that much on seed this time. That plan wasn't a cheap plant. Cutting it down by about 1/3 will be doable I think. I have to run some water lines and rebuild some raised beds too.

afternoon folks :pass:its not often you wake up more stoned than when you went to bed.im having one of those days.
:pighug:

I cooked up some RSO last night dude, had to try some out to make sure it was all above board obviously. I woke up 4 hours later than I usually do.
:meds:

Aight you talked me into it. A fancy garden it is. I'll have to draw up a fresh one though, I don't want to spend that much on seed this time. That plan wasn't a cheap plant. Cutting it down by about 1/3 will be doable I think. I have to run some water lines and rebuild some raised beds too.
Make sure to leave space for a swing/glider/hammock so you can enjoy your work when you're done, too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back