Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning stoners. It's soon coming up for the Ribbz family holiday, this year we have decided to slum it in Hawaii :rofl:
Does anyone in the AFN family, have idea what to expect weed-wise while there? I know it's not legal....yet, but is there anywhere to get a man hooked up? Does anyone live there, or have contacts there? Any help would be met with love and lot's of karma!

Peace

Good Morning Stoners
Behold my new setup that I've been blathering about . Little cubes are seedling cubes and the big one's are the final destination . The seedling cubes are made with a fine coco were as the big one's have graded layers . Top layer is course , middle layer is medium and the bottom layer is fine . Cost per cube is $ 2.46 cad per cube !! I'm hoping this eliminates a lot of work and improves my grows !! We shall see. :biggrin: And of course @BigSm0 's cobs for good measure :thumbsup:

P1100154.JPG

Mornin' folks. How is everyone this morning?

Sent from my LGLS775 using Tapatalk

Mornin D.

it's a nice morning over here. I'm procarstinating gettnig busy with 'work' and daydreaming up my garden plan for the year. This is much more fun than work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back