Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning Good AFN :bighug:

Damn that's some impressive shooting !!

I took the top off one of my GWK's yesterday :

DSC_0114a.JPG

:vibe:

if the small amount of sicssor hash is anything to go by, im in for a real treat :headbang:

:pass:

Cheers mate, a better idea than removing and resetting it. I think the root lost a little mass today so unsure if it's drooped or halfway to getting back in. Suspect she'll be ok now covered and a couple of leaves there.

Honestly bud, its hard to say if she will be okay or not....if the tap started to wither from being exposed, that is a pretty big deal, especially if its an autoflower

We'll see how it goes, no biggy if it's failed. Looked odd this morning but literally had no time before work to sort it out. Will do re: scoring the pot. I wasn't sure how tough they'd be and if they softened up more. Was planning to drop it into the middle riser of my DWC baskets as-is (with perforations now). Keep it wet until the root makes it's way down of course and then it should hopefully be ok. Worst case I've only lost 3-4 days and a seed. Really appreciate the quick reply, have a good day/night :)

My Plan for today is as many free things as possible before payday tomorrow :haha:

Luckily i come prepared with a freezer full of ice and frozen trim ...

so after wake n' bake, some bubble making is on the menu :biggrin:
and then if i can muster the energy, maybe harvest the rest of GWK :pighug:

:pass:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back