Status
Not open for further replies.
Early is one thing.....but 2am to get up bud? Thats a pure maniac time to wake up!! :D :D :D
But I go to bed early . :biggrin: When I worked on the golf course we were cutting grass before sunlight especially if we had a shotgun tournament that day . When I was driving for a living I would be on the highway as early as 5:00 a.m. so I'm used to getting up early . Plus I have afternoon naps ,you know seniors moments . :thumbsup:

Quick Q from a noob, just hoping to sort this out now. Seed germinated in peat, tap root went an inch skyward overnight but this afternoon she's bent 90 degree so halfway back and I can see the first pair of leaves emerging. Should I give it a very gentle hand to remove and right itself or make her work for her little life? :DIt's like she was stoned at birth.

Sharing across the entire world!! I want it all to be plastered everywhere.
Have DP every put one of our grows on their blogs?
I've seen a few other AFN growers there.
Feels great to see DP blogging, and know that we can see the grow live here at AFN.

Runs of to Google DP blog and Greenskell.... :p

Quick Q from a noob, just hoping to sort this out now. Seed germinated in peat, tap root went an inch skyward overnight but this afternoon she's bent 90 degree so halfway back and I can see the first pair of leaves emerging. Should I give it a very gentle hand to remove and right itself or make her work for her little life? :DIt's like she was stoned at birth.

Her taproot is above the soil?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back