Status
Not open for further replies.
aren't seeds legal in Canada ?

Im glad seeds is totally legal here ;) my seed hoading is perfectly legal, i just can't grow them :face:
To tell the truth I don't realy know . What I do know is the company I'm referring to has a disclaimer on their web site that says they will not ship to Canada the USA and numerous other countries under any circumstances . Well if your not going to ship then why accept an order or payment . ?? That's what got me pissed and then to ignore me when I sent email looking for an explanation just pissed me further . I'll let the bank deal with them .:thumbsup:

To tell the truth I don't realy know . What I do know is the company I'm referring to has a disclaimer on their web site that says they will not ship to Canada the USA and numerous other countries under any circumstances . Well if your not going to ship then why accept an order or payment . ?? That's what got me pissed and then to ignore me when I sent email looking for an explanation just pissed me further . I'll let the bank deal with them .:thumbsup:

I saw, good job !! :cheers:

This is a northern light I posted in the infirmary...she's a big bitch now..lol..packing on some weight ..and growing like mad.

where is she from ? she looks very nice now !

i think NL is the strain type, where is have seen the most variance from breeder to breeder, from shit to outstanding

Howdy Live Stoners :d5:

Only a short while until lots of grow battles are starting (1st Feb) ... If you're not already signed up and looking to get your battle on ... Now's the time :D

:woohoo:

Here's a link to the list of battles you can enter! https://www.autoflower.org/forums/cannazone-communal-grow-battles.265/

You Can Do It!!!

karate-kid-columbia-pictures.jpg

:watering:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back