Status
Not open for further replies.
im not a binge smoker,if im awake and not at work im smoking :pass:
pancakes sounds good,washed down with a lovely
003 (6).JPG

:pighug:

Great strain..I think you'll love it...Nice job...Would be nice to see them cross it to something and bring it back around...GWK x Forum Stomper oh yeah
like double grape it will probably be back by popular demand :biggrin:

GWK x Forum Stomper :yoinks:

that's thin mints right ?

Good morning AFN!

I'm going live on Cannabis Life Radio in about 1.5 hours to do a brief introduction to autoflowers! Also got word back from the Heavy T's Grow Show (they think autoflowers are stupid) and they want me to come on their show to duke it out lol.

And in other news, I heard a rumor our champion product tester @Ripper was interviewed yesterday about his VividGro light test :pighug:

Let's blow this shit up!

Good morning AFN!

I'm going live on Cannabis Life Radio in about 1.5 hours to do a brief introduction to autoflowers! Also got word back from the Heavy T's Grow Show (they think autoflowers are stupid) and they want me to come on their show to duke it out lol.

And in other news, I heard a rumor our champion product tester @Ripper was interviewed yesterday about his VividGro light test :pighug:

Let's blow this shit up!

Sounds like they need some 'motivation' and a little LST of the mind. I don't know these shows or any other ones really, but good luck brotha.

WOW that's great!!!! :worship::worship:
let the world know :headbang:

but do we need to find the link to the stream ourself ? :bighug::crying:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back