Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's some Sour Diesel IBL x Suge's OG Kush...Have about 10 of these seeds

Not my picture

user26830_pic14857_1233945181.jpg

I have some real deal old school photo crosses too that would be crazy in auto form, I just don't have the space to breed..Some Rez dog strawberry diesel, Strawberry Diesel x Purple Urkle, East Coast Sour Diesel x Strawberry Diesel, Trainwreck ( Arcata cut ) x Strawberry Diesel, Dj Short's Mountain Jam F2 x G13 F2, Double purple doja x Black Russian, the list goes on....Would make for some killer autos.
Hell, I'd love to get ahold of the old school G-13 again.
Funny story related to that particular strain:
This was back when I was 17 years old (I've been on my own since then) and new to toking, btw.
My cousin just got out of the pen for a still related accident that took out a couple acres of woods, and I went over to smoke my "good shit" with him.
We smoke my whole 20 sack, and get a little high... And turn on the playstation for some music.
The buzz goes away pretty quickly, and he gets up and starts rooting through his closet, saying he wonders if his jar of G-13 was still there. It had been a couple years, And my aunt was taking care of the apartment, So I had my doubts.
I hear the sound of his rings hitting glass, and he straightens up. "What the fuck?" He says. " I found it, But you're taking the first hit."
Man... The jar had a crack in the side, and the weed was this super dark green, almost black color, and powdery as hell. I said fuck it, packed the bowl, and took a HUUUGGEEE rip. I swear to gods I was high before I put the bowl down. The flavor... Well, You know how horse shit smells? That's how this tasted, with a SLIGHT skunky aftertaste.
I told him it was still good, So he grabs the bowl and takes rip after rip...

...twenty minutes in, and things are getting strange for me. I can feel my skin tingle, and I can feel the music. My girlfriend comes in right about then, takes a rip and plops down on the couch next to me. She gets back up, takes out the Hendrix cd, and puts in Sepultura's Chaos AD album, and hits the select button on the playstation controller to turn on the visualizations. I look up from her ass ((she had one of those skinny girl type bubble butts.)) in time to see what resembled a mouth on the tv, Screaming at me...

Long story short, I sobered up, got out of behind the couch, got my cousin out of the kitchen cabinet, drank some oj, and took my girl home. I got back to my cousin's house a couple hours later, and see the bowl was packed with green bud. I take a quick rip at the corner about the time my cousin comes out of the bathroom. He grins a little. I exhale, and taste horse shit...

Sent from my LGLS775 using Tapatalk

Here's some Sour Diesel IBL x Suge's OG Kush...Have about 10 of these seeds

classic looks ...:d5:. i was surprised how much both zenseeds and dinafem's auto bubba kush looks "original" in bud structure and formation

Last edited:
I don't think I'm gonna buy Fastbuds seeds ever again.. I'll take them if they're free, but will probably give them away.. Last year, bought a 5pk of WCOG, got only 1 to germ, and it turned out to be a 12" Charlie Brown Christmas tree.. Then, picked up a 5pk of their Pineapple Express auto.. Got 2 of 3 to germ, with 1 plant only growing to the size of my fist, while the other got a little bigger; total of less than 2oz from both, including trim..

Germed the last 2 PE, and got a free Northern Express from Seedsman.. The PE are once again TINY, and I think the Northern Express is a fucking photoperiod.. She's getting big, so I'm not planning on chopping her, and now I will have 3 photo Blueberries, 4 photo Jack Herers, and a photo Northern Lights..

Funny thing is that I've seen a bunch of guys on here grow some big FBs plants; just not using organic/water-only method..

View attachment 856062 View attachment 856063

I bought a 7 pack of @mephisto hbss after seeing smo have such great success with them. The same thing happened to me as to you with @FastBuds 5 are no germ and weak sprout issues waste of money... So I said screw it and started making my own reg seeds and learned to reverse fems to do reproductions and crosses... If seed banks don't stand behind their work we might as well hack it and share for free. Once you have 1000, 5000, 20 000 seeds it matters not what greeedy rippers sell. Peace love and reg beans @ autoflower portal

Last edited:
I've been lugging these s.o.b's around for 30 + years . I doubt whether they would even germinate now . I may try some this summer just for laughs . Might be the best pot I ever grow . :biggrin:
DSCN1714.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back