Status
Not open for further replies.
and so ends chapter 2. LOL. In the next episode of Dichoti mis-spent youth, bubble butts and gorilla glue. Narrated by Dank and Dabby.

[emoji3]:bighug:
As long as I don't let my gorilla glue degrade to the point of being almost straight cbn or whatever, I should be good to go. I hope. That's one of the few times I've had weed do that.
Still a better story than the time my cousin mixed dmt in with his weed, and didn't tell us. That one was... Interesting. Being stoned as shit, and having kaleidoscope vision is a fun time. Especially when you're front and center at a Motley Crue concert. "Please sir, Do NOT kick start my heart. It's already beating..."
I could tell if Tommy Lee's drumset was actually rotating, or if I was haha

Sent from my LGLS775 using Tapatalk

Might as well try @1939bear . Drop 100 in a cup and see? Try and find some red willow, chop it up like carrot coins and soak it in the water you plan to use for germinating in a jar for a week. Seen it work on non gmo wheat stored for 50 years!

IMG_20180127_063828.jpg
This is Bluetoof 27 days old
IMG_20180127_064014.jpg

This is a Skywalker 50 days old the Blue is in a 1 liter pot and the Sky walker is in a 3 gallon pot same soil in both pots lol lights was only 30 inches from top of Skywalker as seedling it was 36 from Blue Toof and currently 31 on both only thing I can think is humidity was 20s with sky as seedling and has been 30's with Blue
Just kinda stumped that my Mephisto in 3 gallons is smaller than the smaller pot girls hell even my solo is gonna be bigger?

View attachment 856080 This is Bluetoof 27 days old
View attachment 856081
This is a Skywalker 50 days old the Blue is in a 1 liter pot and the Sky walker is in a 3 gallon pot same soil in both pots lol lights was only 30 inches from top of Skywalker as seedling it was 36 from Blue Toof and currently 31 on both only thing I can think is humidity was 20s with sky as seedling and has been 30's with Blue
Just kinda stumped that my Mephisto in 3 gallons is smaller than the smaller pot girls hell even my solo is gonna be bigger?
It almost seems like you need a dwc/rdwc to get a lot of their strains to really blow up. Quality over quantity, I guess.

Sent from my LGLS775 using Tapatalk

great Caroline won Australian Open this morning ....:vibe:

my one GWK is ready tomorrow day 60 ... my fastest auto yet !

from yesterday :

View attachment 856082 View attachment 856083

and my 3 comp plant all went into pots yesterday ....

so nothing to do but relax and toke :pass:

Great strain..I think you'll love it...Nice job...Would be nice to see them cross it to something and bring it back around...GWK x Forum Stomper oh yeah

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back