Status
Not open for further replies.
Sounds like they need some 'motivation' and a little LST of the mind. I don't know these shows or any other ones really, but good luck brotha.

Can I be honest with you? I never watch or listen to this stuff. I have a buddy who is a "weed nerd" and watches all that Subcool stuff and told me "why don't you get on these shows? Educate them."

So. I am. :rofl:

@Son of Hobbes Bring color photos this time! and if you want a pic of mine to prove they grow big. here it is.

View attachment 856090

Hey now, that wasn't TOTALLY my fault, Adam Dunn can afford studio space but they can't afford software that lets them put pictures up on their stream (durrrr.) :rofl:

I sent them a lot of the pictures from the DudeGrows show, but honestly maybe I'll start a thread here before the next one and get some fresh, updated pics (plus it's fun showing off peoples work on here, you guys are amazing fucking growers.)

Can I be honest with you? I never watch or listen to this stuff. I have a buddy who is a "weed nerd" and watches all that Subcool stuff and told me "why don't you get on these shows? Educate them."

So. I am. :rofl:

Hey now, that wasn't TOTALLY my fault, Adam Dunn can afford studio space but they can't afford software that lets them put pictures up on their stream (durrrr.) :rofl:

I sent them a lot of the pictures from the DudeGrows show, but honestly maybe I'll start a thread here before the next one and get some fresh, updated pics (plus it's fun showing off peoples work on here, you guys are amazing fucking growers.)

Sounds like a contest in the making to me. Get your photo on the list of AFN demo shots.... I'm in. I'd run that contest. It wouldn't be my first photo contest.

That rotten meat,pine and lemon funk really radiating off these...Nice dense Kush nuggets too..If I take one plant out to water, it blows out multiple floors within a matter of minutes..I'm going to have to trim these when they are done around like 2-3 am when the neighbors are sleeping and close every window in the house..Super stank.

IMG_20180127_085927.jpg

AFN promo contest....

1. only unaltered photos, cropping/contrast/saturation/brightness/color editing is ok.
2. One entry per member, per category
3. Entry plant must be from a documented AFN grow journal
4. Entry plant must be an Autoflower
5. Must show a single plant
6. Must be natural light (4000K - 6000K)

7. 3 categories, overall size, crystal structure, and best colors

For example.

Might as well try @1939bear . Drop 100 in a cup and see? Try and find some red willow, chop it up like carrot coins and soak it in the water you plan to use for germinating in a jar for a week. Seen it work on non gmo wheat stored for 50 years!
Hey Tbag I found this GIBBERELLIC ACID POWDER . Check it out .

Has anyone dealt with Fatman Seeds USA store aka US stock. Paid right away site looks legit, says I paid but is unfulfilled. No response going on day 11. Should I report to PayPal? Don't want to, but not sure what else to do but wait. 2 weeks for seeds that they still say are in stock seems odd. Any suggestions?

Effects of Gibberellic Acid
  1. Overcoming dormancy. Treatment with high concentrations of GA is effective in overcoming dormancy and causing rapid germination of seed. Concentrations of about 2 ppm can cause tubers to sprout earlier.
  2. Premature flowering. If a plant is sufficiently developed, premature flowering may be induced by direct application of GA to young plants. This action is not sustained and treatment may have to be repeated. Formation of male flowers is generally promoted by concentrations of 10 to 200 ppm., female flowers by concentrations of 200 to 300 ppm. Concentrations of more than 600 ppm markedly suppresses initiation of both male and female flowers.
  3. Increased fruit set. When there is difficulty with fruit set because of incomplete pollination, GA may be effectively used to increase fruit set. The resulting fruit maybe partially or entirely seedless. GA has increased the total yield in greenhouse tomato crops both as a result of increased fruit set and more rapid growth of the fruit.
  4. Hybridizing. Pollination within self-incompatible clones and between closely related species may some times be forced by the application of GA and cytokinin to the blooms at the time of hand pollination.
  5. Increased growth. GA applied near the terminal bud of trees may increase the rate of growth by stimulating more or less constant growth during the season. In a Department of Agriculture experiment, the GA was applied as a 1% paste in a band around the terminal bud of trees. Treatment was repeated three times during the summer. Walnut tee growth was 8.5 ft. for treated trees, 1.5 ft. for untreated trees.
  6. Frost protection. Spraying fruit trees at full-blossom or when the blossoms begin to wither can offset the detrimental effects of frost.
  7. Root formation. GA inhibits the formation of roots in cuttings.

Concentration-----parts/million GA-------mg Water ml (cup)------Purpose

50--------------------------125------------2400 (10 1/2)------------------------Early flowering
200------------------------125------------600 (2 1/2)----------------------------Early flowering
800------------------------125------------160 (2/3)-------------------------------Blossom set
2000-----------------------125------------60 (1/4)--------------------------------Seed germination
1% paste-----------------125------------5 ml (1 tsp.)--------------------------Growth promoter

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back