Status
Not open for further replies.
AFN promo contest....

1. only unaltered photos, cropping/contrast/saturation/brightness/color editing is ok.
2. One entry per member, per category
3. Entry plant must be from a documented AFN grow journal
4. Entry plant must be an Autoflower
5. Must show a single plant
6. Must be natural light (4000K - 6000K)

7. 3 categories, overall size, crystal structure, and best colors

For example.

Did I miss something?...I love sharing my photos on AFN

Effects of Gibberellic Acid
  1. Overcoming dormancy. Treatment with high concentrations of GA is effective in overcoming dormancy and causing rapid germination of seed. Concentrations of about 2 ppm can cause tubers to sprout earlier.
  2. Premature flowering. If a plant is sufficiently developed, premature flowering may be induced by direct application of GA to young plants. This action is not sustained and treatment may have to be repeated. Formation of male flowers is generally promoted by concentrations of 10 to 200 ppm., female flowers by concentrations of 200 to 300 ppm. Concentrations of more than 600 ppm markedly suppresses initiation of both male and female flowers.
  3. Increased fruit set. When there is difficulty with fruit set because of incomplete pollination, GA may be effectively used to increase fruit set. The resulting fruit maybe partially or entirely seedless. GA has increased the total yield in greenhouse tomato crops both as a result of increased fruit set and more rapid growth of the fruit.
  4. Hybridizing. Pollination within self-incompatible clones and between closely related species may some times be forced by the application of GA and cytokinin to the blooms at the time of hand pollination.
  5. Increased growth. GA applied near the terminal bud of trees may increase the rate of growth by stimulating more or less constant growth during the season. In a Department of Agriculture experiment, the GA was applied as a 1% paste in a band around the terminal bud of trees. Treatment was repeated three times during the summer. Walnut tee growth was 8.5 ft. for treated trees, 1.5 ft. for untreated trees.
  6. Frost protection. Spraying fruit trees at full-blossom or when the blossoms begin to wither can offset the detrimental effects of frost.
  7. Root formation. GA inhibits the formation of roots in cuttings.
Concentration-----parts/million GA-------mg Water ml (cup)------Purpose

50--------------------------125------------2400 (10 1/2)------------------------Early flowering
200------------------------125------------600 (2 1/2)----------------------------Early flowering
800------------------------125------------160 (2/3)-------------------------------Blossom set
2000-----------------------125------------60 (1/4)--------------------------------Seed germination
1% paste-----------------125------------5 ml (1 tsp.)--------------------------Growth promoter

This is the Best Youtube Video I have found using GA on old seeds.

Good afternoon stoners! Hope all is well with you and you're all enjoying your Saturday. I just finished a little bit of tent maintenance and I'm feeling good..... and dirty !

great track, love me some Zappa.

Has anyone dealt with Fatman Seeds USA store aka US stock. Paid right away site looks legit, says I paid but is unfulfilled. No response going on day 11. Should I report to PayPal? Don't want to, but not sure what else to do but wait. 2 weeks for seeds that they still say are in stock seems odd. Any suggestions?
They were one of the ones I came across when I was looking for a US vendor. I didn't see very many positive reviews on them so I went with Seedsman. Took 20 days, but everything I ordered and then some showed up.

Sent from my LGLS775 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back