Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think I'm gonna buy Fastbuds seeds ever again.. I'll take them if they're free, but will probably give them away.. Last year, bought a 5pk of WCOG, got only 1 to germ, and it turned out to be a 12" Charlie Brown Christmas tree.. Then, picked up a 5pk of their Pineapple Express auto.. Got 2 of 3 to germ, with 1 plant only growing to the size of my fist, while the other got a little bigger; total of less than 2oz from both, including trim..

Germed the last 2 PE, and got a free Northern Express from Seedsman.. The PE are once again TINY, and I think the Northern Express is a fucking photoperiod.. She's getting big, so I'm not planning on chopping her, and now I will have 3 photo Blueberries, 4 photo Jack Herers, and a photo Northern Lights..

Funny thing is that I've seen a bunch of guys on here grow some big FBs plants; just not using organic/water-only method..

View attachment 856062 View attachment 856063
Sorry about your luck JT I ordered from Alchimia and still haven't received my order . When I contacted them they said they will report it to the post office !! No mention of replacing or resending my order !! I have a second order with them I wonder whether I'll see that one . Some not all I'm sure are grabbing as much money as they can and screw the customer . They know when and if legalization takes place they won't be able to give their seeds away .

Perhaps one day we'll have enough people breeding on A.F.N that we will be able to purchase seeds amongst the community ' I would sooner pay somebody here for their seeds than make people like Fastbuds or Dinafem rich at mine or your expense . :thumbsup:

right. Well I had fun yesterday. I broke my pH meter about a week ago and got a replacement yesterday. So in that week I did not add anything to my plants. Now that I can actually test it after a week there are some interesting results. (no plants were harmed in the making of this study)

first res: (2 monsters)

from 27 gallons at 1500PPM (+/-100) and 5.9pH down to 18 gallons, 900PPM - 4.5 pH

second res: (1 seedling)

from 7 gallon to 5, 300PPM to 110. pH stable 5.8.

Aside from taking better care of our pH meters, what can be learned from this?

When I was working people used to ask to buy weed from me . I always said " I don't sell weed it's against the law but if you want to make a donation towards the purchase of fertilizer , etc etc that I will accept " maybe that would work here . :biggrin:

Perhaps one day we'll have enough people breeding on A.F.N that we will be able to purchase seeds amongst the community ' I would sooner pay somebody here for their seeds than make people like Fastbuds or Dinafem rich at mine or your expense . :thumbsup:

I agree Bear ... but i'd hate to think of a world without Mephisto ..Sweetseeds .... and some of the other really good guys we've found to be honest and reliable!! :D
There's a good few members that i'm sure you know make their own seeds and crosses ... some REALLY cool stuff!!

Sidle up .... give em a cuddle and a wink and say "how about it ...old buddy .... old chum" :rofl:

(Disclaimer *blue does not endorse asking people for seed or giving away your private information* ... you REALLY need to know them first!)

I agree Blue and in fact I have received seeds and promises of free seeds from members . The promises are still pending :rofl: and till this point have still not been fulfilled but that's okay too the intention was honorable . :thumbsup:

I agree Blue and in fact I have received seeds and promises of free seeds from members . The promises are still pending :rofl: and till this point have still not been fulfilled but that's okay too the intention was honorable . :thumbsup:

I was blessed one day. I was given some seed last Festivus for something or other I think was fast buds. And everyone seemed to forget about it, including me. Then I ran into the message where I had won them again and sent off msg to a staff member asking to verify if it had shipped. A week later I got a 20 pack of Mandalorian seeds.

If I were rich enough, I would start Autoflower Labs, and figure out once and for all what mechanism makes autoflower occur. Imagine the effects this could have on world hunger and food security. There is a huge effort to breed perennial grains, but wouldn't it be easier to breed auto traits? Perhaps without knowing it, Mossy and her visionary partners created something that can save the species?

I was blessed one day. I was given some seed last Festivus for something or other I think was fast buds. And everyone seemed to forget about it, including me. Then I ran into the message where I had won them again and sent off msg to a staff member asking to verify if it had shipped. A week later I got a 20 pack of Mandalorian seeds.

If I were rich enough, I would start Autoflower Labs, and figure out once and for all what mechanism makes autoflower occur. Imagine the effects this could have on world hunger and food security. There is a huge effort to breed perennial grains, but wouldn't it be easier to breed auto traits? Perhaps without knowing it, Mossy and her visionary partners created something that can save the species?
Some how and some where and somebody has that lab up and running and I wouldn't be surprised if it isn't one of the large commercial breeders . :thumbsup: I have a ticket on a 24 million $ draw if I win we 'll go into business . :rofl: Maybe we can even develop a decent vaporizer while we're at it .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back