Status
Not open for further replies.
Good Morning Stoners!:pass:
Hope you all have a fine weekend!
downloadfile-2.png

Good Morning A.F.N.
I didn't realize we had a Facebook page ?? Took a trip over there this A.M. Some pretty rough looking characters hanging out over there . :biggrin: One old man has more hair on his chin than he has on his head , can't imagine who that would be ?? :rofl: @Son of Hobbes very handsome young man :kissass:

Morning AFN

Good Morning A.F.N.
I didn't realize we had a Facebook page ?? Took a trip over there this A.M. Some pretty rough looking characters hanging out over there . :biggrin: One old man has more hair on his chin than he has on his head , can't imagine who that would be ?? :rofl: @Son of Hobbes very handsome young man :kissass:

Morning Bear :D .... stop feeding that massive ego :rofl: ... It doesn't increase the chance of "spot prizes" lol .... (or maybe it does!! ... Carry on!! :D )

:bighug:

I don't think I'm gonna buy Fastbuds seeds ever again.. I'll take them if they're free, but will probably give them away.. Last year, bought a 5pk of WCOG, got only 1 to germ, and it turned out to be a 12" Charlie Brown Christmas tree.. Then, picked up a 5pk of their Pineapple Express auto.. Got 2 of 3 to germ, with 1 plant only growing to the size of my fist, while the other got a little bigger; total of less than 2oz from both, including trim..

Germed the last 2 PE, and got a free Northern Express from Seedsman.. The PE are once again TINY, and I think the Northern Express is a fucking photoperiod.. She's getting big, so I'm not planning on chopping her, and now I will have 3 photo Blueberries, 4 photo Jack Herers, and a photo Northern Lights..

Funny thing is that I've seen a bunch of guys on here grow some big FBs plants; just not using organic/water-only method..

20180127_055016.jpg
20180127_055023.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back