Status
Not open for further replies.
Iam always filling my brain with information and misinformation on marijuana from both sides, the positives, the negatives, the truths, and the lies. I watched the movie last night on Amazon titled
"Emperor of Hemp - The Jack Herer Story "
Its a great documentary that is chock full of facts of the life of Jack Herer and the crusade he lead to open the eyes of the american people about Hemp and marijuana. This movie is both educating and entertaining at the same time. We all the know the basic facts on why we cant enjoy this wonderful plant, but there are facts in there as well that I never knew. For the younger generation who support or even against the use of MJ, I really think this is a must watch movie. As for us "older" fellas...Watch it, because its always entertaining to watch the Gov't lie straight to our faces.
Government consists of lawyers that couldn't get a job in the real world practicing law . Note the word " practicing " these guys weren't good enough to make practice . :rofl:

i bought nothing but hash for first ten years of my smoking life.if it wernt in a nice rectangle i would have no idea if it was a 1/8 or a 1/4.
:pighug:
same here archie and remember own grown bush thats the only green i seen in early 80s

Today was the first time i smoked cannabis legal for over 10 years.
What a cool and relaxed feeling, its like all the worry about getting caught is gone. I can breath freedom and be myself without worrying if im breaking the law.

20180121_164910.jpg

Awesome view and listen to the waves flushed to the beach its so nice when being high. :jointman:
I hope cannabis will be free to use in the whole world. What an awesome feeling being high legal.

Happy sunday guys and girls! AFN :passit::smokeout:

Today was the first time i smoked cannabis legal for over 10 years.
What a cool and relaxed feeling, its like all the worry about getting caught is gone. I can breath freedom and be myself without worrying if im breaking the law.

View attachment 853456

Awesome view and listen to the waves flushed to the beach its so nice when being high. :jointman:
I hope cannabis will be free to use in the whole world. What an awesome feeling being high legal.

Happy sunday guys and girls! AFN :passit::smokeout:

congratz,another small corner of the earth has seen sense...where might that be?
:pighug:

Next tool on your agenda . A par meter !! Just in case Big doesn't get back start them 24 " above the plant and adjust according . The par meter takes the guess work out of it . I try to hit 400 to 500 par Minimum and max is 200 to 700 par We may get some discussion going here as I'm a learner with COBs as well . So if anybody wants to jump in here feel free . :thumbsup:
t

:thanks: Will a LUX meter do the same

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back