Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you very much!! View attachment 853457

here is my COB lamp building journal . Im still using it today and I do need to add more COBS.. its well ovber 400 Watts 440 i think..
https://www.autoflower.org/threads/the-elvis-builds-a-lamp.56892/

20161216_222825-jpg.674297

20161216_222837-jpg.674299

20161203_213748-1-jpg.674452
How'd you come up with the distance between lights?

Sent from my LGLS775 using Tapatalk

Just save your cash and download all the light meters apps from the google store.. Its close enough for "goverment" work... :pass:
I use app on my cell, lux meter app.. I think it helps get me in the ballpark, much better then guessing or by eye..:pass:

congratz,another small corner of the earth has seen sense...where might that be?
:pighug:
Im in barcelona to see how it is, just arrived so i will check the "tourist-map" and try understand how the aura of this city is. So far its beeing over my expectations. :passit:
Now its time to get high again. :pimp:

I use app on my cell, lux meter app.. I think it helps get me in the ballpark, much better then guessing or by eye..:pass:

i used a few of the apps when i built my lamp. But as an auto grower they just want intense light .. Other plants are different .. autoflowers are light hogs!!!! :pighug:

i used a few of the apps when i built my lamp. But as an auto grower they just want intense light .. Other plants are different .. autoflowers are light hogs!!!! :pighug:
Yeah I do have agree with that, I find I use much more power with auto's then I did with photo's.. I haven't gotten into building any lights, I have this cheap chinese led I'd like upgrade for as cheaply as possible..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back