Status
Not open for further replies.
Reflectors increase the canopy ppfd by more than our plants will most likely handle. For photos this is a good thing. With autos I think you’ll be much better without them. To much light will cause deficiencies, burning and less resin.

Thx I feel for the 5 x 5 x 8 area @ 30" I have a decent foot print thanks to your Autocobs. What is your recommendation for light height

Iam always filling my brain with information and misinformation on marijuana from both sides, the positives, the negatives, the truths, and the lies. I watched the movie last night on Amazon titled
"Emperor of Hemp - The Jack Herer Story "
Its a great documentary that is chock full of facts of the life of Jack Herer and the crusade he lead to open the eyes of the american people about Hemp and marijuana. This movie is both educating and entertaining at the same time. We all the know the basic facts on why we cant enjoy this wonderful plant, but there are facts in there as well that I never knew. For the younger generation who support or even against the use of MJ, I really think this is a must watch movie. As for us "older" fellas...Watch it, because its always entertaining to watch the Gov't lie straight to our faces.

Good question!

My lovely Zsa Zsa has been a pooper for my garden from the start!

She will be remembered for such heroic pooping as 311g pure aquaponic FB GSC!

Maybe ornimental bar snack?

f6

I do miss her, she was cool
may she rest in piece now... Lets smoke some for ZZ!!!! :pass:
source.gif

Thx I feel for the 5 x 5 x 8 area @ 30" I have a decent foot print thanks to your Autocobs. What is your recommendation for light height
Next tool on your agenda . A par meter !! Just in case Big doesn't get back start them 24 " above the plant and adjust according . The par meter takes the guess work out of it . I try to hit 400 to 500 par Minimum and max is 200 to 700 par We may get some discussion going here as I'm a learner with COBs as well . So if anybody wants to jump in here feel free . :thumbsup:
t

What up AFN stoners any cob user use those white reflectors on the lights my Autocobs don't have them my Timbers do

View attachment 853339
I had 4 of those and there OK for directing the light . i even painted mine and used chrome paint on the inside. but its better to not use them at all. mine have been sitting on top of my lamp for a long time now..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back