Status
Not open for further replies.
yes, I'd keep them as your room is not highly reflective. If you painted the whiles white or have some reflective material them the'd be of less use. In a reflective environment you don't need to concentrate the light. I had lenses on mine and took them off, overall light levels in my tent went up.

Really must be the pic I took it from above because it will literally blind you. The walls are rolled with white elastomeric roof seal maybe some mylar would be better oh well to late now :LOLStoned:

ahhh lol the color of the photo fooled me! well they won't hurt anything leaving them on either. I however have come to appreciate diffuse lighting. I have an opaque greenhouse and it out produces the clear covered ones I've had greatly! I'd say my crop in my 6x8x8 tent exceeded the best crop from my 10x7x7 greenhouse by 30%! highly reflective walls bath your plants in diffuse light, this is why with good light you have good bud growth even low on a plant.

And "light penetration" is a myth. It the volume of light that matters.

Really must be the pic I took it from above because it will literally blind you. The walls are rolled with white elastomeric roof seal maybe some mylar would be better oh well to late now :LOLStoned:

So. This guy is running around my cousin's property. She sent me the picture and asked if she could borrow the rifle.
You can get close, but not close enough to give him a scratchin' behind the ears.
ad0f0e7fca3065ba2fcb52c7e4e9acaa.jpg

Sent from my LGLS775 using Tapatalk

So. This guy is running around my cousin's property. She sent me the picture and asked if she could borrow the rifle.
You can get close, but not close enough to give him a scratchin' behind the ears.
ad0f0e7fca3065ba2fcb52c7e4e9acaa.jpg

Cute dog!

Cute dog!
Lol Yeah it's someone's wolf dog according to the game warden. Explains why He's semi comfortable around people. He'll take food from your hand, but won't let you pet him.

Thx really loving these new lights especially the Autocobs from @BigSm0 . Getting ready to blend soil, pop some beans and put these lights to :growing:

View attachment 853370
Reflectors increase the canopy ppfd by more than our plants will most likely handle. For photos this is a good thing. With autos I think you’ll be much better without them. To much light will cause deficiencies, burning and less resin.

afternoon folks :pass:congratz to all the winners,and for them that took part,better luck next time.
:pighug:
Wieners? What weiners?
...wait, it's not Thursday night, nevermind.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back