Status
Not open for further replies.
@Mossy you may have a personal interest in my Secret Weapon :yay: For your eyes only Mossy . :eyebrows: PM me and i'll tell .

Carefull what he considers to be a secret weapon :crying:

Yeah..I'm getting it @hairyman :woody:..my Mammy warned me there would be Bears like him on the 'net...:yoinks:

IMG_3594.JPG

Is your Secret Weapon Black like my Stumpies...?...:dragon2:

Mornin' folks. How is everyone today?

I'm just sitting here chuggin' coffee, and wondering if they'll have to use dynamite on these ice jams in the river. From what I was told, back in 1978 it jammed up like this, and you could reach over the edge of the bridge and touch the ice. As of now, there are 3 ice jams on the river, the biggest two being north of me. (The river would have to rise roughly 60 feet to flood where I am, So I'm not all that worried about flooding out)

Sent from my LGLS775 using Tapatalk

Aw gawd..that sounds rough...:snow2:..there is some freezing weather about this year.

Stay Safe..

Mornin' folks. How is everyone today?

I'm just sitting here chuggin' coffee, and wondering if they'll have to use dynamite on these ice jams in the river. From what I was told, back in 1978 it jammed up like this, and you could reach over the edge of the bridge and touch the ice. As of now, there are 3 ice jams on the river, the biggest two being north of me. (The river would have to rise roughly 60 feet to flood where I am, So I'm not all that worried about flooding out)

Get ready for the boom!

Bought a bag of this stuff last night.
Despite my background (lots of non-fast food kitchen stuff...and construction work. Hell of a combo, right?)... Despite my background, I'm lazy, and terrible at math, So a one part Will be easier on me than the three part liquid nutes I have.
Any advice on using a one part? How hard is it to control ph and ec with something like this?
d6c5a4b2e32fb7927b04ac5d7f60e65b.jpg

Get ready for the boom!
Already got the dslr batteries charged and ready to go lol. I'm in no direct personal danger, Unless I steal some dynamite to use on the slow fishing days haha

Bought a bag of this stuff last night.
Despite my background (lots of non-fast food kitchen stuff...and construction work. Hell of a combo, right?)... Despite my background, I'm lazy, and terrible at math, So a one part Will be easier on me than the three part liquid nutes I have.
Any advice on using a one part? How hard is it to control ph and ec with something like this?
d6c5a4b2e32fb7927b04ac5d7f60e65b.jpg

@Mossy
They've got someone on here, btw. Don't know if you're aware. In a convo we had, they sounded like they wanted to be more active, but were unsure of what they were allowed to do.

@Mossy
They've got someone on here, btw. Don't know if you're aware. In a convo we had, they sounded like they wanted to be more active, but were unsure of what they were allowed to do.

@Dichoti ..they need to Talk to briman or Son of Hobbes..:headbang:

Yeah..I'm getting it @hairyman :woody:..my Mammy warned me there would be Bears like him on the 'net...:yoinks:

View attachment 853380

Is your Secret Weapon Black like my Stumpies...?...:dragon2:

Aw gawd..that sounds rough...:snow2:..there is some freezing weather about this year.

Stay Safe..
Could be . :eyebrows:

@Dichoti ..they need to Talk to briman or Son of Hobbes..:headbang:
I passed it on to them. It looks like they're active on a few other forums, So it'd be interesting to see what they do here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back