Status
Not open for further replies.
Good Morning Stoners
Yesterday the landlady was complaining about pain in her back and has been for several days . I tried humoring her by saying " welcome to old age " After several hours of complaining I suggested that she go to the emerge at the local hospital and she agreed . Six hours later she returned home and I asked what was wrong . Guess what the Doctor told her ?? Yes you guessed it !! The problem was " old age " :rofl: Geez maybe I missed my calling . :biggrin:

:doc3: Old age is not for the feint hearted @1939bear ..

Happy sunday Good AFN :bighug:

Today germination starts for the various grow-offs :

SeedStocker : Hyper Rider AKA Sweet Pink Grapefruit
Dinafem : White Widow Auto CBD
Mephisto : Grape Walker Kush
Untitled.jpg

Good Luck to All :pass:

When I asked @BigSm0 about using them he advised against them . That's good enough for me . :thumbsup:

Thx really loving these new lights especially the Autocobs from @BigSm0 . Getting ready to blend soil, pop some beans and put these lights to :growing:

20180120_170644.jpg

Vap cap is a cool little device! I have the old glass model, but will get the M model soon. I've learned that filling with just enough for one hit is best, no loss of flavor that way. A great device to take camping with you, no electricity needed!

@pop22 has got one of the Dynavap's and has a review/thread I think in the product/strains reviews. Then there are some induction heaters that have been made for either desktop/portable use for them. Here is the thread. www.autoflower.org/threads/vap-cap-something-a-little-different.60577/#post-1527361

Lot's of stuff going on !!
# 1 Mephisto Creme de la Chem
# 2 Secret Weapon
[HASHTAG]#3[/HASHTAG] Sweet Trainwreck
and last but not least my Solo entries .
@Mossy you may have a personal interest in my Secret Weapon :yay: For your eyes only Mossy . :eyebrows: PM me and i'll tell .
DSCN1706.JPG
DSCN1707.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back