Status
Not open for further replies.
What up AFN stoners any cob user use those white reflectors on the lights my Autocobs don't have them my Timbers do

View attachment 853339

I was having light burn issues with younger plants and removed the lenses and things improved. I am thinking they focus the light beam too much for close quarters growing.

Found another use for my canna coconut oil. I got attacked by a wasp this morning, he only managed one sting but that was enough. I couldn't find anything to put on it as it was starting to fire up and out of desperation applied a little coconut oil infusion on the sting site. Within half an hour I had forgotten about it and checked the sting site later and the welt and the redness had disappeared. Another win.
:pass:

1 week difference..

DAY 40

IMG_20180113_040338.jpg

DAY 47

IMG_20180121_012241.jpg

Looks like it just helps direct lights down keep it from spreading out too far, don't know if it's 100% necessary or not. I'll let the science guys answer that one.

If you use them raise your lights.. I personally took them off cobs don’t need them in my opinion

I was having light burn issues with younger plants and removed the lenses and things improved. I am thinking they focus the light beam too much for close quarters growing.

Found another use for my canna coconut oil. I got attacked by a wasp this morning, he only managed one sting but that was enough. I couldn't find anything to put on it as it was starting to fire up and out of desperation applied a little coconut oil infusion on the sting site. Within half an hour I had forgotten about it and checked the sting site later and the welt and the redness had disappeared. Another win.
:pass:

THX STONERS So without them the light is more spread out instead of a direct beam.

Good Morning Stoners
Yesterday the landlady was complaining about pain in her back and has been for several days . I tried humoring her by saying " welcome to old age " After several hours of complaining I suggested that she go to the emerge at the local hospital and she agreed . Six hours later she returned home and I asked what was wrong . Guess what the Doctor told her ?? Yes you guessed it !! The problem was " old age " :rofl: Geez maybe I missed my calling . :biggrin:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back