Status
Not open for further replies.
Good Morning Stoners
Yesterday the landlady was complaining about pain in her back and has been for several days . I tried humoring her by saying " welcome to old age " After several hours of complaining I suggested that she go to the emerge at the local hospital and she agreed . Six hours later she returned home and I asked what was wrong . Guess what the Doctor told her ?? Yes you guessed it !! The problem was " old age " :rofl: Geez maybe I missed my calling . :biggrin:

:biggrin: That's my drs excuse for everything lol,

Morning stoners,

Nice selection slow

Good morning AFN PEEPS

20180121_063039.jpg

Those 3BOG in the back are are moving on up, the FB BB in the middle are looking great and the MSNL girls on the right and left are really growing

Mornin' folks. How is everyone today?

I'm just sitting here chuggin' coffee, and wondering if they'll have to use dynamite on these ice jams in the river. From what I was told, back in 1978 it jammed up like this, and you could reach over the edge of the bridge and touch the ice. As of now, there are 3 ice jams on the river, the biggest two being north of me. (The river would have to rise roughly 60 feet to flood where I am, So I'm not all that worried about flooding out)

Sent from my LGLS775 using Tapatalk

Mornin' folks. How is everyone today?

I'm just sitting here chuggin' coffee, and wondering if they'll have to use dynamite on these ice jams in the river. From what I was told, back in 1978 it jammed up like this, and you could reach over the edge of the bridge and touch the ice. As of now, there are 3 ice jams on the river, the biggest two being north of me. (The river would have to rise roughly 60 feet to flood where I am, So I'm not all that worried about flooding out)

Sent from my LGLS775 using Tapatalk
Do you have a boat handy just in case . :biggrin:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back